cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals

N/A

Referrals

Just as a matter of interest, how much does your top customer make from their referrals?
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Referrals

> Just as a matter of interest, how much does your top customer make from their referrals?

Hi there,

It's a lot, but I don't know whether I'm allowed to post information due to confidentiality...

Regards,
Mike

--
| Mike Grice Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

there isnt a cat in hells chance im reffering plusnet, im told friends and family to stay well clear, i might as well be back on a modem with the download speeds im getting, and web browsing is laughable, im currently gettin sumthing from nvidia at around 900bytes yes BYTES thats less than 1 k
N/A

> there isnt a cat in hells chance im reffering plusnet, im told friends and family to stay well clear, i might as well be back on a modem with the download speeds im getting, and web browsing is laughable, im currently gettin sumthing from nvidia at around 900bytes yes BYTES thats less than 1 k

Andrew,

You'll find that this is likely due to a configuration problem or BT issue. If all our customers suffered the same connection problems we certainly wouldn't be here! I see you have already entered into dialogue with our support staff, if you can comply with the most recent request we will investigate this further for you.

Kind Regards,
Mike

--
| Mike Grice Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----

N/A

Ok then, how's about just a general idea then?
N/A

I referred 2 new users and no discount because 1 didn't spell my username correctly when asked and the other simply forgot.
fonejacker
Grafter

> I referred 2 new users and no discount because 1 didn't spell my username correctly when asked and the other simply forgot.

Hi Snowy,

If that is recent we can normally get them added for you - We need two request though, one on your account and one on the refferred account.

Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support