cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals

mcclim
Grafter

Referrals

Am due to leave plus.net on Friday, can anybody tell me what happens to my referrals once I leave ? Think I remember something about them still being paid into my account, if so do I need to raise a ticket for this ?
21 REPLIES
N/A

Referrals

You need to ensure that your account is downgraded to Dial Up PAYG and this must be kept 'live' by logging in to retrieve your email at least every 60 ? days.

The referrals continue to accrue and are paid back to you when they reach £5. You need to input your bank details (Account Details, Referral Payments) when your account has been downgraded.
mcclim
Grafter

Referrals

Just been told in my ticket that I will lose my referrals!!
Community Veteran

Referrals

Hi there.

I apologise for any doubt or confusion which may have been caused here.

I have raised this internally with our products team for clarification and will get back to you as soon as I have the information.

Section 6 of the Referrals T&C's here would appear to back up what the Ticket response has informed you but, tbh, I thought our policy had changed on this. I could of course be barking up the wrong tree, hence the request for clarification.

I'll keep you posted.
mcclim
Grafter

Referrals

Thanks Mark, I thought the policy had changed on this. Might be comming back to plus.net sooned than I thought moved to Nildram and I'm not impressed so far...
Community Veteran

Referrals

LOL. The grass is never always greener.

Give me a shout if I can be of help.

Us N.I folks have to look out for each other Smiley
N/A

Referrals

Thanks Mark, I thought the policy had changed on this. Might be comming back to plus.net sooned than I thought moved to Nildram and I'm not impressed so far...

Well Nildram was swallowed by Pipex a couple of years ago and their rating has since plummeted...

http://www.dslzoneuk.net/isp_ratings.php
mcclim
Grafter

Referrals

The grass did look a lot greener especially the free News Group access Smiley, but so far the speed isn't that great.... Am thinking of moving back. Mark did you find anything out about the refferrals in the meantime ?
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Referrals

As far as I know any accrued credit is lost when the account is downgraded to a free account, but so long as the free account remains active then credit earned will be paid on a monthly basis whenever it reaches £5 into your nominated bank account. Of course if you choose to migrate back then referrals would just continue as normal.

Will confirm that this is correct tomorrow for you.
The_10th
Grafter

Referrals

LOL.

Which folks?
mcclim
Grafter

Referrals

There must be a fwe of us from NI on PLus.net...
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Referrals

LOL.

Which folks?

mbkelly aka pcsni
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
mcclim
Grafter

Referrals

Hi Dave / Mark,

Were you able to confirm what happens to the referrals ?

Thanks,
Neil
James
Grafter

Referrals

Hi Neil,

Sorry that we didn't get back to you on this one. You will still get your referrals on a free account. You get paid every time you accrue £5 worth of referrals.
mcclim
Grafter

Referrals

Thanks James...