cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals for Home 1Mb and 2Mb Lines

Lorian
Grafter

When might we be able to make referrals for 1Mb and 2Mb ADSL?
7 REPLIES
Ianwild
Grafter

Shortly!

We are awaiting an annoucement regarding refferrals, as a number of referral values may be changing following the recent pricing cuts. I believe the value for all the Homeworker products will be 50p (But I'm waiting for confirmation).

Regards,
Lorian
Grafter

Shortly!

We are awaiting an annoucement regarding refferrals, as a number of referral values may be changing following the recent pricing cuts. I believe the value for all the Homeworker products will be 50p (But I'm waiting for confirmation).

Regards,

50p! :-(

Jc.
Community Veteran

I'd like to see it increased, getting 50p off whether it's a 500k or 2mb service is counter productive, it should increase in value like the Connect pricing does, the margins should certainly allow for this too.

Chris.
Ianwild
Grafter

It's a simple trade off guys - We could add 50p to the account prices and give £1 referral discounts instead! The profit margin on each product defines the refferral value and the simple fact is that all of the new Homeworker products operate at the same margin as our normal ADSL Home product, which doesn't allow for much of a refferral discount.

I'm also under the impression that our operating costs have shifted (upwards) over the last couple of years in regard to the dial-up products, and it may well be that the referral values will be adjusted on some current products to reflect that. I don't have any more information now (The above is just conjecture), once the products and services team have an announcement we will obviously make sure everyone is made aware.

With Regards,
Community Veteran

Any idea when this will be?

Changes to the refferals system dictates whether I go for 1mb, 2mb or stay on 500k.

Chris
Ianwild
Grafter

HI Chris,

I'm pretty sure this will not be more than a week or two before the details are made available - If I find out anything else before then I will let you guys know.
Ianwild
Grafter

I've moved this thread, as it isn't relevant to the ideas forum...