cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals Discount

N/A

Referrals Discount

When I log in to the portal and go to the Member Centre page, the my referrals discount amount is now showing at double what it should. I wish!

Why do I keep thinking of the Dutch boy and the dyke.
5 REPLIES
N/A

Referrals Discount

Don't grumble if you are getting more but are you sure you are using a finger to work it out.
N/A

Referrals Discount

Getting perilously close to constipated mathematician jokes aren't we? Wink

Getting more discount on here, you must be joking! No such luck. My email statement shows the usual amount.
N/A

Referrals Discount

Yes I suppose so, but as long as we have lead in our pecils we can some how work it out. I think.
JonathanW
Grafter

Referrals Discount

I believe that the section of the portal in question shows the total discount that you have received since the referrals refresh, which means that it will increase each month when you are billed.

Actually, after looking a little further into it, that does appear to be either reporting incorrect data or giving incorrect information about what the data represenets. So I'm going to raise a problem on it.
N/A

referrals d/c

Could you please look at my referrals discount. Its not out by a lot as you can see but if I total my referrals it doesnt add up to what it says its discounting me by.... Just being picky sorry! Thanks L