cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals - Did you make £170 last month?

N/A

Up until recently I WAS getting £4:00 in referals but it's suddenly dropped to just £1:00. Wonder why that is, lol.
20 REPLIES
N/A

Plus.net news letter - We’re sure you’ll be impressed to hear that our top referrer in July earned more than £170 a month - because you could do it too.

I have three referrals and that makes me feel pretty guilty (at the moment)...so I really don't envy how this guy must be feeling right now!
N/A

hi

thats 340 people [at 50p a whip ]think this guy has a pointy tail and a pitch fork as he sure aint anybodies friend for reccomending plus
shellsong
Grafter

Don't try this at home, folks-- leave it to the professionals! Wink
N/A

340? Is it the managing director puttng in a dodgy claim? Cheesy

I've lost 2 referrals lately (to TalkTalk) but I never got anything for them anyway as I didnt officially refer (I never used to bother). I think I have around 9 referrals left and again I think I only get 50p off for 3-4 of them. I'm not bothered about the others because referrals use reverse psychology ie they make the referrer want to stay too to get money back. That's fine but my referrals are family or friends so I don't want to feel guilty thinking I'm getting paid for their bad service received (although their service with PN is fine at the moment -due to me smoothing the path of course).

Would I still refer Plusnet? Yes, if it's the right product. A lot (all in fact) of people I speak to now though are picking up on on companies which supply more than one product (ADSL, phone, TV etc) on the one bill. Which is attractive.

Plusnet have to make sure that the product they supply is superior. Are they doing that? No, not at the moment and not for several months.

Some high up managers need sacking.
Community Veteran

Some high up managers need sacking.

There have been some staff changes at director level.

Chilly
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Let's hope things might eventually get back to the way they were then. Though the words 'me', 'breath' and 'not holding' spring to mind Wink
Alecto
Grafter

I just love optimism. :lol:

Whatever makes you think that the people who were in charge (and therefore responsible) for the many recent lashups are not still in power and haven't just sacked a few scapegoats?

In any reogranisation, the guy whose fault it all was starts his new chart by putting "ME" at the top of it.

Oh well, as Fleetwood Mac said.
Community Veteran

Well I get around £25 per month from my refferals, most people are happy most of the time and a lot have been customers for more than 4 years. If they are unhappy they could leave. I know how I'd be feeling if I was £170 better off each month, so well done to that guy.
timps
Grafter

very very spooky topic this

timps
N/A

Depending on the mood of the portal I have between £4.85 and who knows how much - sometimes it thinks I'll get £14.55 discount! (I never do though, still just the £4.85 - worse luck)
James
Grafter

340? Is it the managing director puttng in a dodgy claim? Cheesy
Those figures are actually correct Smiley Last month, Phil, our Campaigns Officer, spent some time calling some of our largest resellers to try and find out what techniques they are using to get such high figures. There were quite a few varied approaches, from word of mouth to other methods.

As has already been mentioned, they have been some high level members of staff who are no longer with us. But I'm still here. Yay Smiley
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

340? Unbelieveable, I think most of us would stuggle to get to 34! Anyone I know either already has ADSL or no intention in the near future of getting it (how can they live without the internet?)

I wonder if that person works in sales - got to be a car salesman me thinks Cheesy
Still if you can pull it off, it's a nice little earner. I bet that person screws up your referral business model!
lhorwath
Grafter

Don't forget that not all referral values are 50p so it could be less than 340.

You can earn up to £5.50.
N/A

And remember lots of the products on the list used to be worth more than they are now too.