cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral denied access to net.

N/A

My g/f's mum (who I referred for a BB+ account) has been denied access to the net because PN say that she's not paid out for this month. She lives 30 miles away from me so all the info I have about this is what she's managed to relay to me over the phone. I have personally seen her online bank account details that confirm that a Direct Debit went out to them yesterday. She has been on to CS but the man said that as a payment has not been made there is nothing he can do. He did however give her a phone number (0845140xxxx) but she doesn't know what to do with it, I presume it's a PAYG number. But why should she pay twice for the sevice and anyway you could not believe the hastle it would give me to try and describe to her how to set her connection to dial up a diff number? Can any of you kind sirs suggest what to do next? I'd appreciate a quick reply as I'm supposed to be going to the pub in a fwe minutes. :roll:
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

If they don't pick up on this I'd say to PM one of the comms team, bbrown (Ben); dtomlinson (Dave); jwhiting (Jon) or stewnorriss (Stew). They'll probably be able to help ;-)
N/A

Cheers dude. I'll give it a few mins yet then have a go.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

The payment system is fully automated so if a payment has been rejected then that would have come from your mother's bank/building society.

The first thing I would do is ask your mother to contact the bank and see if they have a record of a rejection, if not they are showing the payment as successful then if she can raise a ticket and enclose a copy of the statement showing the payment it can be investigated further.
N/A

When I migrated back in this week, the status showed as my migration was rejected, but when I phoned it was fine, so possibly just mistake?