cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Payments

Lorian
Grafter

Referral Payments

I notice I have a new "referral payments" Icon in my account details page.

If I put my bank details in here will I get paid rather than getting a discount off my acount?
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Referral Payments

Perhaps that would be used only when your referrals discount outweighs your product cost - i.e. when they need to pay you rather than bill you.
N/A

Referral Payments

Perhaps that would be used only when your referrals discount outweighs your product cost - i.e. when they need to pay you rather than bill you.

It certainly needs clarification as to whether the discount against the monthly fee will be made, because this is fine if you are on (say) dial-up PAYG - the amount gets paid out above a certain threshold - as has always been indicated (but I managed to get up to 20 quid credit with no payout some time back!) , but it might make someone's DD fail if they went from being billed X-Y pounds to being billed X pounds and Y being passed into their account later!
Mand
Grafter

Referral Payments

Hi there,

Customers who currently pay a subscription will continue to receive a discount from their monthly subscription.

Only when a customer's referrals exceed their subscription cost will credit be accrued and paid into the customer's account when the amount reaches £5.

Additionally, PAYG dial-up customers, who do not currently pay a subscription can accrue credit in the same way, once this reaches £5 we will credit the customer's account.
N/A

Referral Payments

Customers who currently pay a subscription will continue to receive a discount from their monthly subscription.

Many thanks for that. I'll add my bank account details just in case I get my MAC Cool