cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referals refresh....

N/A

Referals refresh....

See this when I asked if anybody referred PlusNet anymore

All the mess over the last few months seems not many if any refer anymore I know I don't for fear of the backlash.............................
7 REPLIES
N/A

Referals refresh....

I'm on that list Cool
mcclim
Grafter

Referals refresh....

I still feel safe to refer people to plus.net Smiley
Laser
Grafter

Referals refresh....

I think that the BB+ package is still something people could look at for low-use mainly web surfing type access. It doesn't stack up too badly against most similar packages (Nildram, F2S, etc.) and is miles better than mainstream (Wanadoo, AOL...) offerings.

But I'd very carefully consider the real needs of the person looking Tongue
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Referals refresh....

I'd certainly recommend either BB+ or PAYG as appropriate to someone whos needs matched those accounts - although less inclined on the PAYG without the 10GB special which I thought was a cracking deal.

Not sure I recommend Premier however given the offerings available elsewhere.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
killban
Grafter

Referals refresh....

I refered myself when I signed my parents up to Plus.net. I have not had any connection issues or any major troubles since I joined, so to me, Plus.net seem ideal for my parents.

I got them a Dlink router rather than have them get the free USB modem, just so that I could ignore any issues that might arise from my parents end. Any connectivity issues that they get are purely down to Plus.net, and thus far, there has only been the service outage due to the power failure.

I have no problem recommending Plus.net.
mcclim
Grafter

Referals refresh....

was working at a customers computer who I had signed up for BB+ and I noticed no real difference between BB+ and premier when surfing or downloading updates....
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 5

Referals refresh....

I still refer plenty of people to PlusNet, if the PlusNet connection is right for them. For some people it isn't and I take them elsewhere.

Phil