cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referal wont make me money!

N/A

Referal wont make me money!

I read that you could save money on referals, but the service that I was going to refer someone to was the DSL Home Surf package which gives you £0.00 discount on your monthly subscription fee. Why is that?
2 REPLIES
chino
Grafter

RE: Referal wont make me money!

It is because plus.net don't make enough money on that account, however if the person with that account upgrades you will be passed the new referal discount.

cUnDaLl

p.s. most people sign up for the ADSL homesurf without reading that it does not accept P2P appz and then they upgrade there account!
N/A

RE: Referal wont make me money!

> I read that you could save money on referals, but the service that I was going to refer someone to was the DSL Home Surf package which gives you £0.00 discount on your monthly subscription fee. Why is that?
Hi there,
Cundall is correct in this respect, the Home Surf package is as streamlined as possible in terms of cost while maintaining a high quality service and as such does not carry a referral discount. As mentioned, if the referred person upgrades their account to one that does carry a discount, this will be passed on to you.
Kind Regards,
Mike
--
| Mike Grice Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----