cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referal discount is not being applied

pushbikes-uk
Grafter

When I log in it tells me my referals have earned me "x" this month but for the last three months that discount hasn't actually been applied to my bill whereas before that there was no problem.

Whilst it is not a great deal of money I would rather it was off my bill! Has anyone else noticed this happening or am I the only one?
6 REPLIES
sam
Grafter

Hi,

I have had a look at your account and there are 4 referals on the account, 3 are not in a state that will pay you any credits and 1 is a free account that does not earn you any credits.

I have checked all of the accounts to make sure that there was not a problem and to see if you should have had a referal credit that hadn't been applied and they are all correct.
pushbikes-uk
Grafter

Hi
How is it that I was being paid until three months ago. Has one of my referals left Plus Net? And can you tell me what a free account is?

Thanks
Community Veteran

A free account is a PAYG dialup account where they do not pay a monthly fee. See here.

As for your referrals, what does it say in the purple box here as that shows the amount of discount that will be applied. It also lists the active accounts and how much they will pay once they have paid.

Also when it states 'my referrals have earned me "x" this month' on the member centre main page, do you acknowledge this by clicking the small x button in the box? If not, this is still showing the referral value from the last time it was paid (several months ago in your case), not what was paid in the previous/current month. The current referrals link I gave above shows what will be applied on your next billing date.
sam
Grafter

Hi themousehouse,

As petervaughan has stated a free account is an account that we do not charge for and so no referal token is applied.

2 of your other referals are account that are not yet active and the account you have been getting credits from was deactivated in November.

I cannot go into more specifics on this due to the data protection act, but I can assure you that there are no referals credits due on your account at the moment.
pushbikes-uk
Grafter

Hi
Thanks for that it has answered my questions.

mouse
sam
Grafter

Hi themousehouse,

No problem, I am glad to have been able to help.