cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent connection issues?

N/A

anyone had any recent connection issues? Cant get on my servers at home at all, either the connection is down or theres been a power cut! My partner is at home though so i image i'd have a phone call by now saying the power has gone off and she un-able to watch the repeats of soaps! :lol:
7 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

There shouldn't be anything going on at the moment on our network that would cause this. If you've not done it already I'd suggest dropping your number into the exchange checker to ensure that there are no MSO's affecting your area.
N/A

all up and going again, came home and the orange light on my router were blinking, it'd lost sync and cudn't pick up again even though it usually does. A simple powering off then back on did the trick.
N/A

We're not able to connect this evening - I'm connected to next door right now.

Router ADSL light blinking, unable to sync.
Exchange checker comes back all clear (there was an exchange problem on Friday).
Admin page of router shows - Line status: Activiation

Any ideas?

matt
N/A

what area are you in matt, im in bamber bridge, preston, exchange LCBAB.
N/A

false alarm my end, my housemate had the ay off and decided to start unplugging the router for no reason and plugged it all back in wrongly.

but anyway, i'm in london

matt
N/A

Slap the housemate!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
N/A

having same problem again, connection seems to have dropped, unable to access remotely.