cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really really angry!

N/A

Really really angry!

Do none of the plusnet support staff bother to read support calls? I have had a call going for ages! Call number 20313646 the date i logged this call was the 18th of september! Now in this call i was having problems with LLU and it was agreed that i would be moved back to BT! Well i have posted numerous replies in there detailing that the BT order was to move me back to IPSTREAM however it seems noone bothers to look at my comments on there! Now i have checked my sync speed and also got this info from the gateway checker

You are currently connected to the "Telehouse North, Juniper 5" gateway. This gateway is sometimes known as thn-ag1.

If you are on this gateway, you are on the Tiscali LLU Platform.

And someone has closed my call saying that the order is complete!!! Please someone sort as i am now at my wits end!

This was posted on the call on the 13th of october!

"In regards to the migration the order to place your service back on the BT network and no longer on the LLU network was due to complete yesterday. I have contacted BT regarding this and the order is awaiting closure at their end so should now be back to the service you previously had before the move to LLU. Can you please monitor the connection over the weekend and advise is the conection problems persist or if they have improved

I would like to apologise for the time it has taken for this process but hopefully this will now result in a more reliable service for you."

Regards,
95 REPLIES
sophos9
Grafter

Really really angry!

Have you rebooted your router?
N/A

Really really angry!

I have! I have done it 3 times today to make sure i was not losing my mind Smiley
sophos9
Grafter

Really really angry!

Oh dear...

What are you modem stats - upstream / downstream sync etc...
N/A

Stats

Here you go!

579/5183kbps

I will reboot one more time and post those stats, hold on Smiley
N/A

Really really angry!

My NEW stats

569/5527kbps
sophos9
Grafter

Really really angry!

Would get a support ticket back up, its clearly not been resolved... Sorry!!
N/A

Really really angry!

Have done, here comes another 3 months wait!
sophos9
Grafter

Really really angry!

Send a PM to James Bailey, he will pick it up for you I'm sure...
N/A

Really really angry!

Have done, fingers crossed..
N/A

Really really angry!

Just had this!!

I have checked your asset and it is now showing as being registered on ADSL Max rather than LLu. It looks like this order completed this morning and therefore I have updated your account to reflect this.

All good? Well no, i am still syncing at 522/5219kbps and visitred this page
http://usertools.plus.net/@gateway and got this!
You are currently connected to the "Telehouse North, Juniper 5" gateway. This gateway is sometimes known as thn-ag1.

If you are on this gateway, you are on the Tiscali LLU Platform.

Also visited BT and they said i have an incompatible product on my line!

And yes i rebooted router!

So still not sorted! Someone please help and check that i REALLY am back on BT!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 6

Really really angry!

Give up mate. PN will send you around the houses before providing you with a clear decent service.

Get your MAC while you still can.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
N/A

Really really angry!

And what exactly can i do with an LLU mac?

Just rebooted and now getting this sync
569/5223kbps,
i was happy with my phone/broadband connection until i was LLU's now i can't seem to get off it!
sophos9
Grafter

Really really angry!

ogdencraig, wait until you are on dslMAX before requesting a MAC!!

The customer service is clearly not good enough, I would contact a member of the Plusnet User Group (Peter Vaughen?) and let them know the bad experience.

Although it does not help, you are at PN's mercy... Sad
N/A

Really really angry!

The customer service is clearly not good enough, I would contact a member of the Plusnet User Group (Peter Vaughen?) and let them know the bad experience.

And what exactly are they / he going to do ?