cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading the Usage Graph.

N/A

Reading the Usage Graph.

Probably a daft question but i have just taken a look at the usage graph for the premier accounts and it appears that six in the morning it dips to just over a gig and then climbs. +Net state that the traffic shaping etc will only apply at busy times. Using the graph as a benchmark could someone tell me at what usage could we consider as busy. :shock:
6 REPLIES
N/A

Reading the Usage Graph.

That's funny because for a long time not to long ago, every morning at about 06:00 my line would drop. It happened for weeks.
I would be reading the morning news then bag 404 :roll:

That would explain it if they where dropping lines ready for the business community to come on line. Not everyone would be at there PC and notice the line drop, this would free up resources for them. :idea:
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Re: Reading the Usage Graph.

Using the graph as a benchmark could someone tell me at what usage could we consider as busy. :shock:

I suppose it's best to say that when the graph is on an upward trend we're getting busier and as it goes down it's getting quieter. If you are looking for a guide to the best times to use high bandwidth applications then I would generally say keep to the times when the graph is going down and when it's at its lowest.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Reading the Usage Graph.

That's funny because for a long time not to long ago, every morning at about 06:00 my line would drop. It happened for weeks.
I would be reading the morning news then bag 404

Hi,

If your line has been disconnecting then the cause won't be us disconnecting it. It could be a line fault or timeout or setting on the router, but if was regular at 6am then I would be more inclined to point the finger at something that regularly happens at 6am such as street lightning or central heating.
N/A

Reading the Usage Graph.

but if was regular at 6am then I would be more inclined to point the finger at something that regularly happens at 6am such as street lightning or central heating.

Or even Tony the Tiger from your Frosties packet.... hope you sort it out soon
N/A

Reading the Usage Graph.

rofl :lol:
N/A

Reading the Usage Graph.

what u talkin bout willis