cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read it and weep (Laugh)

N/A

Read it and weep (Laugh)

Our Obligations
PlusNet has a number of obligations that are required by UK legislation. These obligations ensure our customers are provided with choice and consumer protection. PlusNet takes these obligations very seriously as they ensure that the needs and demands of our customers are met and that we deliver a service which is second to none.

When we provide service to you, we promise to use all the reasonable skill and care of a competent Internet Service Provider. The formal details of the general terms and conditions of our contractual relationship with you, our customer, can be found here.

Evil
3 REPLIES
N/A

Read it and weep (Laugh)

Just to let Plusnet that they didnt yet change thier clocks
N/A

Read it and weep (Laugh)

micklittle,

I am sorry but I seem to have lost the point of this thread in translation somewhere? Was this intended to inform Plusnet of a wrong server time somewhere or was it for a different reason?

If this thread has a good and legit reason then By all means discuss away, but it is extremely unclear to me and no doubt to others as to the intent of this thread and I am bordering locking it for this reason.

Regards,
N/A

Read it and weep (Laugh)

micklittle,

On the grounds that you have posted in other threads and have chosen not to respond to this one with a valid reason as to its intent I am locking it.

Regards,