cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No World of Warcraft P2P Patch download, NO Limewire no

N/A

I'm not allowed to talk properly because the mods will pounce on me again.

You got pounced on for posting? :shock:
When was this?

I'm assuming you were polite and within the forum rules.
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 6

You got pounced on for posting? :shock:
When was this?

I'm assuming you were polite and within the forum rules.

Received a PM today because I've dared to air my views. Forum censors normally take out my frustrations from any postings.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

Received a PM today because I've dared to air my views.

Again, I'm assuming that the post made by okrzynska was polite and within the forum rules. Smiley

Which one? - I've made so many lately lol
N/A

Split From No World of Warcraft P2P Patch download, NO Limew

All the ones that you received the threats from.

It would benefit the community if you named the mod/mods who issued these threatening posts to you.
Liam
Grafter

It would benefit the community if you named the mod/mods who issued these threatening posts to you.

Why would it? That discussion is not something for this thread. Can we get this on topic plz?

@OP. What do you get on speedtests? i.e. at www.speedtest.bbmax.co.uk
N/A

Why would it?

Because it would allow the freedom to debate concerns that may be of use to PlusNet customers; the inference of not allowing the debate to continue has to be one that leans toward censorship.

Are you against the freedom of speech on these boards?

The original question was as follows:
*expletive* on earth is going on it has been a month i have not been able to use any p2p at all whatsoever,

To which okrzynska replied:

I can't see how the topic has changed, can you?
Community Veteran

The threat was from tompcs. The full un-edited message was this:

Hi okrzynska,

It has recently been observed that your feeling about the service your getting is less than happy. This being said I need to stress to you that your behaviour on the forums is treading a very fine path.
Whilst I and the rest of the moderation team are not in associated with Plusnet ( other than being punters ) we do however uphold the rules outlined in the link:rules .

Please be all means feel free to comment give and ask for advise and criticism, but I need to ask you to do this in a constructive way and manner. If we receive complaints, or deem your posting unacceptable you may get a temporary ban from the forums, which is something I would very much like to avoid

Regards,

As you see, this was about no particular thread more of a general "Keep it quiet or we're onto you" warning. It doesn't mention any language in any particular topic either. Infact it doesn't mention anything specific otther than the fact I'm not happy with their service. Then I get the "be quiet or your getting banned" treatment.

Free speech doesn't exist apparently. I'm sure there is a law against that somewhere..
Community Veteran

Guys,

The original thread was way off topic and you know it.

I've split the OT posts (with the exception of one of John's as I made a mistake when splitting them) into this thread which I am going to lock as I can't see it serving any purpose.

Myself nor any of the other mods want to limit freedom of speech, we just want to keep this a enjoyable place to visit where people are civil to each other and can debate constructively without needing to resort to unpleasant language.

If you have any problems with what we are doing / don't understand why your post has been removed, please tell me and I will endeavour to address your concerns as I am sure would any of the other moderators.

Before you do so, I would ask you to read through the link:rules which should help to answer most of your queries as to why action has been taken against a particular thread.

Finally, I would ask that if you intend to publish a Private Message in the forums you ask permission from it's sender first. Again this is detailed in the link:rules.