cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raising a support ticket.

N/A

Raising a support ticket.

Hi All,

Could someone please tell me how I can raise a support ticket ? I've tried the convoluted Help Assistant on the web page but all it does is take me round in circles with no answer, the same with the phone switchboard system.
There doesn't seem to be any way to contact anybody directly.

What I would like to know is why, when I've been on holiday for the 2 weeks, does My Usage show that there is more than half a gig being downloaded each day. All my equipment, including my router and switch, was turned off.

Thanks,

John.
1 REPLY
N/A

Re: Raising a support ticket.

Could someone please tell me how I can raise a support ticket ? I've tried the convoluted Help Assistant on the web page but all it does is take me round in circles with no answer, the same with the phone switchboard system.
There doesn't seem to be any way to contact anybody directly.

This has been answered several times in other threads. Have you searched before posting? How to ask a question?Huh is one of these threads.

What I would like to know is why, when I've been on holiday for the 2 weeks, does My Usage show that there is more than half a gig being downloaded each day. All my equipment, including my router and switch, was turned off.

Have you seen threads such as this one regarding this kind of thing?