cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raising a Ticket

N/A

Raising a Ticket

Is it just me, or is it nigh on imposible to find where to raise a ticket within the help and support pages. If you put "raise a ticket* in the support search it refers you to a page that no longer exists.

A synical person might think plusnet had removed all reference to raising a ticket in an effort to reduce its rediculously long response times
9 REPLIES
paulgul
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Raising a Ticket

Strange you should mention this, I've just been trying to find out how to raise a ticket and can't find any obvious link.

They must work on the principle that if they dont recieve any complaints their customers must be happy! - well they can belive it if they want.

Paul
N/A

Raising a Ticket

Until recently you could raise a ticket by clicking through the links until you reached 'contact a CS agent'. Only today I tried to do that regarding a new email problem (timeouts) and I was either dumped into Service Status or passed to a page on how to set up my email. So I tried broadband problems and ended up being told to contact my router manufacturer.

All I wanted was to report another failure in the email system. I assume that the network people are still working on email, so I wanted to get the report in before they sign the job off as all working OK.
lingbob
Grafter

Raising a Ticket

Choose a topic that vaguely matches your problem and then follow it through until a help page opens in a new window. The option to "Ask a question" is on the page underneath the window.
N/A

Raising a Ticket

I raised a ticket yesterday, got closed with a generic response of

"will endeavour to submit your order ASAP."

What exactly is ASAP, 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 2 months or a year, with Plusnet who knows.
N/A

Raising a Ticket

Ive since found a link on the billing help pages, it raises a ticket with the subject "billing" but if thats the only link available then thats where all tickets will get sent. Hope the billing team are good with technical enquiries!
N/A

Raising a Ticket

Bitzbox - Thanks for the suggestion but it doesnt work it now just loops you back to the help and support pages. I tried several of the topics that vaguely matched my problem but all in the technical section are dead ends or loop back to the help and support assisstant. the only one that works is billing
lingbob
Grafter

Raising a Ticket

As an experiment, try this:

Help Assistant -> Technical Support -> Email and Webmail -> Email problems -> Mail Service Issues

A new window should open, wait for the help page to load and then close the window.

You should now see a list of links and the last one should be "Alternatively, ask your question to the Support Team".

Yes? Smiley
N/A

Raising a Ticket

Thanks Bitzbox -
seems I wasnt digging deep enough and waiting long enough.
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Raising a Ticket

I've been going round in circles for the last hour trying to get to "raise a
question".
I stumbled on the link a few minutes ago and have made a tinyurl link as
follows:
http://tinyurl.com/of7xb
Try it - it works! (It'll take you to the log-in screen first but having
done that you will be taken directly to the "raise a question" screen).
I suggest that you copy/paste/print out this link in case you need it (not
that you would, of course...)
This message has been issued in the furtherance of good communications with
Plusnet - pity it had to come from a customer :-(
George

Copied from George Weston over on usenet

plusnet.service.customer-feedback

Maurice