cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raising A Ticket

N/A

Raising A Ticket

Where can I raise a ticket - I'm completely lost?

I'm getting forwarded to numerous FAQ's - which I don't want, I want to contact a member of the support team about a connection problem.
6 REPLIES
N/A

Raising A Ticket

If you go into the support section, then open one of those nice helpers (the three dots moving along) minimise it, and wait a coupla seconds. The internet page you were on should move to include somthing like:

"Hasnt helped? Contact support...."

Hope thats right / helps!
N/A

Raising A Ticket

Did you resolve this.

Its one way to improve the call response time. Remove the option to raise a ticket. Come on plusnet you are taking the p###.
N/A

Raising A Ticket

"Hasn't helped" option has been removed from almost the entire help section.

Really upseting your customers isn't helping either Plusnet.
lingbob
Grafter

Raising A Ticket

It's been replaced by: Alternatively, ask your question to the Support Team.
oliverb
Grafter

Raising A Ticket

Well I don't have screenshots to prove it but during that broadband snafu last week I went to report it, and the only option I could find was the broadband fault checker which asked a few questions then reported that it was currently unavailable and redirected me back to the start.

Now I've since read of a "cheat" to get to raise a ticket manually but I consider this unreasonable.
lingbob
Grafter

Raising A Ticket

If you'd have closed the window instead of answering the questions, you would then have had the option to "Ask a question". I know that sounds ridiculous but that's the way it works.