cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

READ THE *@&&@$ TICKET

N/A

READ THE *@&&@$ TICKET

How many times have f9 customers raised a ticket and when they receive a reply from the CSC the answer bears little relation to the question asked.

I'm sure they have the function keys on their keyboards programmed with stock answers and they press one at random.

Maybe I'm being a bit unfair as I do have the advantage of a little insight into the problem along with an 'O' level in basic Queen's English with which to understand the quite difficult 2+ syllable words that are sometimes used by the more advanced customers.

Still.....there's nothing like a good old 0845 number along with a couple of good old Anglo-Saxon expletives to sort these things out as it usually does.
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

READ THE *@&&@$ TICKET

You missed some things from
READ THE *@&&@$ TICKET

that is -
'...AND *@&&@$ DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT !!!'
'...AND STOP THE EXCUSES !!!'
'...JUST *@&&@$ FIX IT !!!'
'... AND DO IT NOW !!!'
'... and don't treat all your customers like idiots - keep US informed'
N/A

READ THE *@&&@$ TICKET

Thanks for the additions and I agree.
This is what I had to deal with the other day....

Me: “Please can you confirm that this account is scheduled for ADSL to be migrated onto it as discussed in my telecom”

CSC: “If you have provided a MAC code to another provider, then this account will be cancelled once the migration has been confirmed as completed.”

Me: “If you read the question you would see that I am migrating into force9 but never mind, I will find out in 3 to 4 days anyway.”

CSC: “Yes, it is due to be migrated.”

I'm still doubtful if I will get what I have requested and as I said above at the time 'I will find out in 3 to 4 days' and that's this coming Monday.

The above CSC replies were from 2 different CSC people and maybe that's where the problem lies. If one person dealt with an issue from start to finish they might have a better 'feel' for the problem and be better equipped to solve it.
Community Veteran

READ THE *@&&@$ TICKET

The trouble with that idea is you could get really frustrated if you got stuck with the same F9 CS idiot for the duration of your question. I suppose you could then submit the question repeatedly in the hope that there is at least one CS person knows how to resolve the problem.

Perhaps what is needed is to have a new button on 'My Questions' for
<I want to talk to the organ grinder - NOT the *@&&@$ monkey>
Community Veteran

READ THE *@&&@$ TICKET

thecowenfamily wrote :

The above CSC replies were from 2 different CSC people and maybe that's where the problem lies. If one person dealt with an issue from start to finish they might have a better 'feel' for the problem and be better equipped to solve it.

I am now wondering whether playing pass-the-parcel with 'My Questions' is deliberate and is done so that either eventually somebody finds a solution, or with every CS persons opinion is taken into account with no solution being found (therefore ticket closed although unresolved, hence no effort needed).

In one of my still open questions, I have a simple question to which I have had eight replies, none from the same person more than once, yet each reply avoids answering my question.

All I get is excuses - telling me to do something else that is not relevant, asking for information I have already given, answers that are not relevant to the question, closing the question as a duplicate (when it is not), telling me that my problem is low priority as I am the only person raising the question (even when I have stated discussion forum threads to read other peoples identical problems), etc...

Above all I am absolutely fed up that after nearly a month of complaining that I have not had ANY acknowledgment from CS that I am still losing a significant percentage of my incoming emails THAT ARE NEVER DELIVERED and all I get is crap about delays and timeouts etc.
Richard_261
Grafter

READ THE *@&&@$ TICKET

I have a simple question to which I have had eight replies, none from the same person more than once, yet each reply avoids answering my question.

All I get is excuses - telling me to do something else that is not relevant, asking for information I have already given, answers that are not relevant to the question,

And I thought it was just me they hated.

I've pretty much given up raising tickets now for the above reasons, which I suppose means they have a much easier day's work...
Marteknet
Grafter

READ THE *@&&@$ TICKET

Support? what is that?
I am having endless problems with my teleworker package. I am still unable to connect via FTP (clients & browser) to upload new and changed scripts. This has been dragging on for weeks and I still have not got access to the CCGI server. I have sent loads of tickets to customer support and things seem to go round in circles, I am asked the same questions and given the same advice time and time again without seeing any end or a fix to my problem. Is there no end in sight to this fiasco, Its a joke (a bad one) I am paying for a business account and the level of support I am receiving is terrible.