cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick question to MODS

N/A

Quick question to MODS

How do I delete any of my threads. I have noticed that when you first make a post, there is a delete button. How can I delete a post completely?

thanks

Andy
8 REPLIES
csogilvie
Grafter

Quick question to MODS

Only if there are no replies.
N/A

Quick question to MODS

So I cannot delete my posts at all? Must I actually edit them my self?
N/A

Quick question to MODS

1 Q, why do you feel the need to delete all your posts?
csogilvie
Grafter

Quick question to MODS

You can probably edit them if you want, I can't remember if theres a timelimit on that or not.
N/A

Quick question to MODS

Damn it. No choice then, will have to edit. Is it possible, that if my username was completely banned, then all my posts would come up as "guest"Huh?
N/A

Quick question to MODS

I don't think they will, since when you made the posts you weren't signed in as a guest.
N/A

Quick question to MODS

I wish I had moderator access..... Wink I am sure a mod could easily do it? They have deleted plenty before. Wink
N/A

Quick question to MODS

We do not delete threads, only replies where they are duplicate.

Any other action where a post is to be removed, is moved to a hidden forum so that it can be recalled at a later time should it be questioned.

With regards to the ability to remove or delete posts, tis can only be done one post at a time. There is no function to perform a pass delete of posts.

The only action we can do, is to delete your forum account. This will not remove your name from any posts, only remove the link to your forum profile (IE, it will show your username, but not provide a link to your forum profile).

We will not however delete forum accounts, as this may cause problems with interaction between the portal and forums. Your account would automaticly be recreated by the forum anyhow.