cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick question - plusnet webspace

N/A

It's probably covered elsewhere, but I can't find it easily. All I want to know is what are the bandwidth allowances for any domain hosted on my PN webspace? I currently have a forum on one domain, and am thinking of upping another small site for another domain, but don't want to be getting hammered for abuse of service. If anyone could clarify what the deal is it would be much appreciated.
5 REPLIES
prichardson
Grafter

Webspace storage and transfer limits vary between account types. They do however apply, to the account itself, regardless of the number of domains hosted upon it.

For a Broadband Premier account, this means you have 250MB storage and 250MB daily transfer from the account, accross all domains, and not per domain.

The storage and transfer limits for the broadband product range (residential) can be found on <this> page in the "web" section. You can find the dame for the sialup account <here>.

Kind Regards.
N/A

Christmas coming early?
So who puled the short straw to play "Dame Sialup"?
N/A

:lol:

However ..... Wink

"So who puled the short straw to play "Dame Sialup"?"

The words "pot" and "kettle" spring to mind. Tongue
N/A

Ace - that's just what I needed. 250 Mb a day is far more than I'll be needing.

Out of interest - I'm assuming that mail relayed doesn't count to the transfer? not that I'm planning on spamming or anything like that, but I'd be interested to know!
Community Veteran

No, mail is handled by separate servers and does not count towards you daily bandwidth allowances.