cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions (tickets)

Community Veteran

Questions (tickets)

I saw a post that said a new ticket system has just gone live, so I thought I'd check it out.

Have to say this is a vast improvement on what passed for a system before. At least now its not too difficult to get to the stage of raising a question Cheesy

Now do the same with the Phone system and you will be getting there.
11 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Questions (tickets)

Aye! x2 Smiley
Community Veteran

Questions (tickets)

Lets just hope that someone in Plusnet is listening Sad
N/A

Questions (tickets)

Instead of improving the tickrt system, why dont they just answer them and try and get 'some' service back to the people having problems.

Next months PC Pro will feature PN on there help pages, advising people not to sign up, how much business are they going to lose from that? i dont understand why they dont imploy more staff at this time, the temp agencies are over flowing with qualified persons...
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Questions (tickets)

Agreed, having the best ticket system in the world doesn't make much of a difference if there are insufficient people on the other end to be able to answer them.

It probably doesn't help with PlusNet cost-cutting and creating problems for themselves like with LLU. Fair enough, I know the problems Max wasn't caused by them.

We keep hearing about the all-new-improved CSC, it's obviously so improved and managed well now that in desperation they've had to pull the Comms team onto answering them. I thought everything was supposed to be getting better?

Personally I won't believe that until the number of "Please answer my ticket x PlusNet!!!" posts on Community Support start to decrease - and there is no sign of that happening anytime soon.
N/A

Questions (tickets)

Instead of improving the tickrt system, why dont they just answer them and try and get 'some' service back to the people having problems.

Next months PC Pro will feature PN on there help pages, advising people not to sign up, how much business are they going to lose from that? i dont understand why they dont imploy more staff at this time, the temp agencies are over flowing with qualified persons...

I am not one to side with Plusnet but credit where it is due. I raised a small request without much hope of a reply (I still have a ticket in Limbo)

Here are the stats:

Your original Question 12:13pm, Wednesday 4th October 2006

Gary Beardshaw CSC Agent 12:38pm, Wednesday 4th October 2006

20 minute response! Applause for Gary everyone.

I also disagree with the comments about the ticket system. We spent a long time trying to find a decent system, it is web based and we rented it for a while, then we brought it inhouse.

As for Staff, well they could employ some school leaver who can't spell never mind diagnose and fix a problem or they could head hunt some Moderators off this very forum.

They have also been through an office move.

As for LLU they had to do something to reduce the risk of only using BT.

I am not surprised that they are starting to get bad publicity, lets just hope they don't ask Marco to issue the response to PC Pro!
Community Veteran

Questions (tickets)

Well done Plusnet your god awful phone system has now made my daughter decide that she's had enough and will be leaving you, as she is finding it impossible to speak to a human to sort out the problem with e-mails not reaching her business domain.
And yes the problem is somewhere within Plusnet as I have checked her account settings myself and even monitored the server from here using mailwasher set to look at her mailboxes.
Tickets just get sent back telling her to check her outlook settings again Evil

I reckon that whoever conned Plusnet into buying the present phone system was on a backhander from a rival ISP who had come up with a master plan to put them out of business.

For chist sake wake up to the fact that customers need to talk to a human not a robot.
Go back to the system where it was easy to talk to you. Even if the agent couldn't help immediately at least the customer felt better.

Sorry this is not the sort of comment you would like to hear from a forum Moderator but I believe in speaking my mind.
Njal
Grafter

Questions (tickets)

I still have a ticket in Limbo

You're in luck. The Pope's about to abolish it!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/5406552.stm

Regards,

Neil
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Questions (tickets)

I reckon that whoever conned Plusnet into buying the present phone system was on a backhander from a rival ISP who had come up with a master plan to put them out of business.

Ah Tiscali's old phone system Cheesy

After all, wouldn't surprise me - not as if they're not trying to do the same with LLU connectivity as well.
Community Veteran

Questions (tickets)

Brilliant! Tongue

Sorry to hear your daughter's having such woe's m8! Sad

I too hate these types of telephone system, with real passion!!
N/A

Questions (tickets)

Sorry this is not the sort of comment you would like to hear from a forum Moderator but I believe in speaking my mind.

nout wrong with speaking your mind
N/A

Questions (tickets)

I had to follow up an unanswered ticket today on the phone, it took several attempts of different key combinations and dead ends to finally get in a cue - i think it was the password one in the end!

Anyway - I was annoyed already by them not answering my tickt (1 week old about being wrongly billed). Anyway, after an hour on hold listening to that awful music - I was to say the least morew than slightly ticked off and still am.

My problem was resolved but I've had enough, after many years.

There just are no excuses for the poor service - yes there are reasons but if PN were serious about CS then they would invest in some CS ie staff. As it stands at the moment for every £1 they fail to spend on CS at least £10 is walking out the door never to return