cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuestionAbout Forums

N/A

QuestionAbout Forums

Quick question please, I notice going through the forums tonight that there are a lot of posts from "Plus Net Customer Support" in this forum but hardly any in the ADSL forum - does Plus Net Customer Support look at the other forums - or do we have to post in this one to get a repsonse.

Thanks V munch

Regards
Dave
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: QuestionAbout Forums

> Quick question please, I notice going through the forums tonight that there are a lot of posts from "Plus Net Customer Support" in this forum but hardly any in the ADSL forum - does Plus Net Customer Support look at the other forums - or do we have to post in this one to get a repsonse.

Hi there,

Support do not monitor any groups but this one (this may be set to change in the future.

If you're after an official support response, use this forum (or even better, use Contact Us).

Kind Regards,
Mike

--
| Mike Grice Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

Mike,

Thank you for that - just wondered as there are lots of posts in ADSL about frequent disconnection and it being rather sloooww tonight. I wondered if plus.net looked and realised that there may be a wider problem - I do use contact us and I have an ongoing fault outstanding with disconnection. Like now - am currently on dial-up with BT as ADSL is not working.

Regards
Dave
N/A

> Thank you for that - just wondered as there are lots of posts in ADSL about frequent disconnection and it being rather sloooww tonight. I wondered if plus.net looked and realised that there may be a wider problem - I do use contact us and I have an ongoing fault outstanding with disconnection. Like now - am currently on dial-up with BT as ADSL is not working.

Hi Dave,

We monitor the ADSL platform closely for situations such as that described by yourself. There is no service-wide outage, so I would suggest raising your issue with support via Contact Us -- while there are some customers experiencing slow speeds, not getting on at all is a different problem entirely.

Kind Regards,
Mike

--
| Mike Grice Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----