Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question topic: LLU service issues | ID: 20533528

N/A

please respond

as i wasnt asked to be moved to llu, i want to be moved back, now. at your expense of course. thanks

if it was any good for me i'd be happy to stay, as i have raise 4 tickets now asking the benefits and noone has bothered to respond i guess there are no benefits. so move me back. now.

thanks
13 REPLIES
N/A

hello? anyone there?

3 days now, probably more...

replied with all requested info...

hello?
N/A

so someone replied, passed the ticket on in fact...but when will i be moved to bt? when will someone realise that 5 tickets asking about being moved actually means that i want to be moved?

move me back!

llu poo
N/A

unless your connection is unusable they wont move you, they wouldnt for me so im migrating, fingers crossed tomorrow
N/A

surely they would tell me that if it was so simple...

i pay because i like gaming. gaming on llu is like juggling with jelly. i pay for a bloody mess?
N/A

ah just got this

******* Product Team 4:32pm, Monday 30th October 2006

Dear Mr *****,
Letter received in relation to the ongoing problems as detailed above.

Please request an LLU MAC Code from Tiscali and then proceed with a reverse migration back to IPStream.

This is to be done free of charge to the customer as a gesture of goodwill for the problems experienced.

Regards,

but why do i have to get info from tiscali? why would they even talk to me as i am not a customer of tiscali?

further, how do i do this *$&£&^%£%$Huh?

cant plusnet just sort it out?
N/A

I think they have confused an internal message and mixed it with an external one!

You shoudn't have to do anything.

I reckon they meant to acknowledge your letter, and tell you what was happening, and also raise the appropirate internal instructions., Just looks to me like they mashed the two into one confusing message to add a little fun!

I could be wrong though.... (I often am these days it seems)
Mand
Grafter

Correct as usual James. Smiley

sudswu - We've basically now passed this on for a MAC to be generated, this should take a couple of days, we will then give this to BT to migrate you back, which will take around a week.
N/A

ah

ok thanks guys

woot back to my 13 ping!!!

only 2 months of llu...poo

if only they had asked me Tongue
N/A

unless your connection is unusable they wont move you, they wouldnt for me so im migrating, fingers crossed tomorrow

I raised a ticket on Sunday basically saying how the service has been shoddy since April 2006 when I was moved (prior to the option being given to 'opt out' of LLU moves) and got a reply about 24 hours later saying that I would be moved back to BT IPStream Max without any arguments - at no charge to me of course.

Whether this actually happens or not is another matter. I replied to the question asking about any potential downtime (the LLU move meant no connection for 5 days!) and got a reply back from another Customer Service Drone which looked like he hadn't even read my question and just gave me a stock reply.
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,

I've added a reply to your ticket, basically the reason we are migrating you back to BT is to cut the downtime to around 2 hours (going the cease and reprovide way would give you downtime of approximately a week).
N/A

Thanks for your quick and informative reply! Sadly this isn't the first time that questions have been overlooked and it's unfortunate I have to appeal to one of the brighter and more helpful members of staff who post to the forums to get anything done.

I know you are all very busy, but if the support agents actually read customers questions properly and replied accordingly instead of some stock answer then there would be less tickets to answer in the first place! Wink

Downtime of only two hours, eh? Bearing in mind the e-mail in April promised, and I quote: "your broadband and phone line will be offline for approximately 5 minutes (although in very rare occasions this could be a maximum of 2 hours)." when it was actually down for 5 days - we shall see, won't we? Smiley

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Full quote of preceding post removed as per the Link:rules
N/A

I'm impressed, an optimistic(ish) PlusNet customer. I would dig out your modem or carrier pidgeon mate if I were you :lol:
N/A

I don't even own a dial-up modem anymore, I junked the old PCI modem when I got broadband about 3 years ago.

Since we moved to Tiscali LLU in April though it's appeared to be an utterly essential piece of kit when using PlusNet that I'm lacking.

To be honest, I am tempted to grab one in the event of yet another service outage. At least raising a ticket online initially would save the customary hour-long wait on the phone just to get the CS Drone to raise a ticket for you Smiley