cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about requesting interleaving off

N/A

a week ago i opened a ticket to request interleaving be switched off my account, this was the reply i got.

Dear xxxx,
We have now placed a manual regrade, this is due for completion on: 10/05/06

BT Reference: 1-BOUN2P

The next action on your Contact Us Ticket is due on Wednesday 10th May at 9:00am. This ticket will remain open with the BOT - DSL Regrades until this time.Additional information is provided below:

Regards,
xxxxx

Script User 9:05am, Wednesday 10th May 2006

We would like to inform you that your Contact Us Ticket ID [ 19340936 ] has now been returned to the BOT - DSL Regrades pool. A member of our Support Team will investigate your issue as soon as possible.

what does this mean? will interleaving be turned off? how come a member of the support team has to investigate?
6 REPLIES
N/A

Heh least you got a reply, I am still waiting for any one to even tell me if they have requested BT to do it yet.

10 days and waiting.

It looks as if it should already been turned off on your line.
N/A

it hasn't been Cry if all plusnet have to do is request that it be turned off with bt why did they put

"A member of our Support Team will investigate your issue as soon as possible."

this does not make sense, my issue doesn't need investigating
N/A

Same goes for me..

10:43pm, Monday 8th May 2006

I am escalating this back to our provisioning department to make the relevant changes.

[internal]
customer states understanding and wishes to progress removal of interleaving.

Regards,

and then

7:23pm, Friday 12th May 2006

Regards,

Regards.. Regards.. Regards.. Regards blooming what? Have you done something? What have you done? Can you tell me? No? Why not? Who are you? Who is your daddy? lol

I had to send a ticket in this morning asking whats going on because the replies are so vague. Although I havent got a reply.

Usually their ticket service is great and they explain just whats happening.. I really dont know whats going on and I am not going to pick up that phone lol.
N/A

i'm off to go bang my head on a brick wall, sounds like more fun Tongue
Ianwild
Grafter

Hi Guys,

These are all semi-automated replies, and I guess the text is always going to be impossible to fit into every situation. Where we put a ticket on hold for any reason, you will see this sort of thing. In your case, the ticket got written backwards a little.

It should read:

The next action on your Contact Us Ticket is due on Wednesday 10th May at 9:00am. This ticket will remain open with the BOT - DSL Regrades until this time.Additional information is provided below:

We have now placed a manual regrade, this is due for completion on: 10/05/06

BT Reference: 1-BOUN2P
Regards,
xxxxx

And then on the 10th, the ticket is released from hold, at which point it is re-opened to the support team who can check whether BT have completed the order or not.

For the thousands of orders that team work in a day, this way of doing things is generally prettty good, but I agree they need to be careful to avoid confusion, and I have raised this to them.

Regards,

Ian
N/A

So can you confirm that both of our tickets are with BT now?

19340936 and 19320975