cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question abou my account ADSL Home Surf - Special Offer

N/A

I signed up for the ADSL Home Surf - Special Offer 18.99 a number of months ago. I just want to ask if my account is capped, as in is there a limit to my downloads. If there is im upgrading or moving to another ISP
4 REPLIES
N/A

This has been answered twice within the past week alone.

No, there are no caps on the existing accounts. These are totaly new accounts and have no relationship to your older style account.
lhorwath
Grafter

Just to confirm what Phillip has said, no pre-existing accounts will have any caps set to them. The only restrictions are the P2P ones currently in place on Surf accounts.

Kind regards

Luke
N/A

Thanks for confirming that Luke - I was wondering that myself . I've been a very satisfied Home Surf user since November 2002, but I've been thinking about maybe building my own website for hosting digital photos for the family , which would mean I'd need more than 25MB of web space in the longer term. The Premier 512Kb account would fit the bill perfectly for that, so it's nice to know that migration won't put too much of a dent in my wallet Smiley
lhorwath
Grafter

to add to that,

if you upgrade to the premier 512 account, you will also get CGI and MySQL functionality. You can build an easy, but good photo gallery. A good one (recommended by Mr Wild himself :lol: ) can be found here. It is already designed and just needs setting up on the CGI server.

kind regards

Luke