cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question Ticket Number: 20724730

N/A

As I already included it on my ticket;

"On "23 October 2006", I recieved an email from you saying "We're pleased to inform you that your broadband will shortly be upgraded to give
you 'up to 8Mb' speeds."

It also says that the speed will change after 10 days. So I have been waiting since 23rd October and still, there are no change in the speed. When I connect to the internet, the speed is showing as 2.2mbs.

I have checked my stable rate and it is says "Your current broadband speed is 2000 Kbps".

I would like to know whats going on."
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

It would appear your upgrade has not gone through yet or not actioned by BT yet. Unfortunately CS are the only ones who can check to see if the upgrade order has been placed or not, and if not to make sure it is.
N/A

It would appear your upgrade has not gone through yet or not actioned by BT yet. Unfortunately CS are the only ones who can check to see if the upgrade order has been placed or not, and if not to make sure it is.

I see, then I guess I just have to wait till they respond to my ticket Sad
carrot63
Grafter

You should be able to check yourself if the order has been placed, and its status by following the instructions at http://www.kitz.co.uk/adsl/order.htm

You do need a BT online account for this.