cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quarantined Email

N/A

Quarantined Email

HI

HOw long should i expect to have to wait for quarantined email to be released.?

I was sent an email notification of a quarantined email on monday 3/1/07 relating to an email which contains a zip file which has exceeded size limits. I responded as requested to the email to the reply address to have this email released and feel that now 2 days later it is beyond resonable to still be waiting for this. Thankfully this is not a time critical email that i am waiting for.
5 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Quarantined Email

Hi,

I believe that the dequarantine should be fairly quick if it's one of the ones that asks you to reply by email (the old system was to raise a ticket).

I would suggest to try again and if it doesn't come through raise a ticket and enclose a copy of the email you received and we can look into it.
N/A

Quarantined Email

Yes I thought it would be pretty quick but like so many other plus net features this is also becoming a bit of a dissapointment in the services provided.

I have responded 3 times by email to this and have now raised a ticket as suggested. ID 21006280 Disappointing that systems dont seem to work when you respond in the manner that has been requested. Sad
James
Grafter

Quarantined Email

Uh, we don't offer customer support by email?
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

Quarantined Email

Hi there,

We have a problem open (31906) regarding the likely cause of this.

De-Quarantine is taking too long to find mails in quarantined folders. This seems to be causing Exim to time out and not respond to de-quarantine requests.

Should be fixed over the next day or two and AFAIK is specific to larger emails and not all.

Kind Rgds,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

Quarantined Email

Uh, we don't offer customer support by email?

james

I wasnt asking for customer support by email. I was simply following the instructions supplied by plus net in the quarantine email that i received to a quarantined email which was to reply to that email if i wish it released. After 2 auto replys and 1 reply i started from scratch to be sure, i stll hadnt recieved the email.

Seems however that this is down to another of plus nets email system problems!!!!!