cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q Jump a load of toot?

mrchalk
Grafter

Q Jump a load of toot?

Who thinks the Q jump for Maxdsl is nonsence? There is no point, rhyme or reason to this rubbish! Who agrees?
14 REPLIES
N/A

Q Jump a load of toot?

Throwing my hat into the ring here....

What Plus.net could have done was not doing the MaxDSL to all public and keep all customers on 2mb ADSL until everything has been smooth out(!). Yes, this will probably lead customers jumping ship saying the usual "They won't do 8mb ADSL!" etc.

I'm a bit disappointed at the state of this country which isn't ahead out of other countries (mostly are already using ADSL2+, cable, ethernet etc). What is BT really worried about? BT just yet again delays the future of Britain itself onto the Internet and we just look like a scapegoat comparing to the rest of the other countries. Politics et al will remain the core of the entire Internet business.

(Oh, still getting random disconnection, can't do much about it, equipment all checked out, line is fine.. .*sigh* I must been perfecting the art of patience now!)
N/A

Q Jump a load of toot?

Certainly is...

Day 27 and waiting
N/A

Q Jump a load of toot?

Read my post here for more details on the confusion with QJump tickets. Should explain everything. Wink
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Q Jump a load of toot?

@sallyandjames

A tip for you:

A the top of each post you have

Posted: 17 May 2006 04:02 pm Post subject:

If you right click the little icon and copy the shortcut/link location (or whatever your browser calls it) you end up with a link to the post where it appears on the page.

So you could have said

Read my post here which is a lot more helpful to the reader.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
N/A

Q Jump a load of toot?

Fair play, cheers for the tip Wink
N/A

Q Jump a load of toot?

Huh, both links take me exactly to the top of the same page
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Q Jump a load of toot?

Hmmm...

Works properly for me in both IE6 and Firefox 1.5
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
hitachi
Grafter

Q Jump a load of toot?

Works properly in opera as well
N/A

Q Jump a load of toot?

and in IE 7 Tongue
N/A

Q Jump a load of toot?

Maybe it doesn't work for me because I have the IE pop up blocker enabled and have to hold down the CTRL key, thus forcing a new window to open.
N/A

Q Jump a load of toot?

LOL.
Well off topic!
Since the topic is fairly well covered though, why not stray off.
Did everyone else know how to do those links, or is it a closely guarded secret?
More to the point - how do you find out, if not for kind folks like elvin?
N/A

Q Jump a load of toot?

Hmm bit confused here, im on the PlusNet Premier option one, currently at 2mb but i guess to be upgraded to 8mb whenever.

Now if im fine just having 2mb til whenever PN sort it, do i just wait and do nothing and whenever it happens, i get upgraded? Or do i have to raise one of these tickets in order to get 8mb? Plus, smeone said about being unable to connect for 16 days...will i get disruptions to my connection if i just stay with my 2mb til PN change me?

Cheers, Chris.
mrchalk
Grafter

Q Jump a load of toot?

Any mods? As the OP i would be grateful if this topic could be closed now please, its gone way off. Thank you.
N/A

Re: Q Jump a load of toot?

Who thinks the Q jump for Maxdsl is nonsence? There is no point, rhyme or reason to this rubbish! Who agrees?

Can anyone say placebo