cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Put it back PLEASE!!!!!!! (old menu)

N/A

What happened!!! What happened to the contact us link on the menu! And the service status link, I would like to see them put back on at the bottom of the menu like they used to be, their only things I use on the plusnet site mostly...
2 days ago I had to call the plusnet support phone line; it took me 30muinets to find your support number. (Eventually by using Google) I could not find it anyware on this new site design. Also I cannot find the contact us link anywere without using a direct link from the emails i get saying my ticket is updated. Please can you put that little Help& support box wit the service status, Contact us, and some kind of like to the Plusnet phone number.
This is really frustrating.

I have been a member of plusnet for few years now and im not a newbie to their website. I just find it difficult to get the things I need. I don’t need my Referrals or entertainment. I need Contact Us, Service Status, and a support number that are easily accusable.
3 REPLIES
lhorwath
Grafter

Hi briggsyuk,

All of the above can be found under the help menu at the top of the page. I will however pass your comments on.
N/A

Further to what Luke said, this was raised as an idea here - but there has not been a staff response yet (hint hint Luke Smiley).
N/A

*bump* i personaly find going to the helppage then searching for links still is a pain compair to 1 click of the mouse on the menu. i think its in everyones interest to have a quick link to these services on the menu. plus it will mean less bandwidth used on the website Wink (its olready fairly slow lol)