Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prompt replies except when wanting to leave

Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 69

@gimpy

I have closed your ticket. Please PM me if you have any further issues.

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

4 REPLIES
N/A

Over 6 weeks ago I used the system set in place, "Contact Us", to ask what the proceedure was for leaving - not migrate, I am moving house. I never did get a reply, so telephoned to be told that a months notice was required. Fine, no problem there. I asked for confirmation to be sent to me so that I knew my departure was official. Nothing came. I was sent notification of payment last week, and as soon as time allowed I tried to raise another ticket over confirmation of my leaving, and was told upon receipt of my request (the coutesy reply before the actual reply) that there was currently a 10 hour turnaround. That was Monday, and I have still heard nothing. Please answer me!!

Ticket no. 16254592
Community Veteran

All cancellations need to be made via contact us, not over the phone. If you have cancelled previously by contact us and plusnet havent actioned it you will see the ticket in the contact us system and they will then be able to resolve and refund this for you, if it is not there then you must not have cancelled your account.

Chris
N/A

Then why did the guy on the 'phone accept it and tell me he would email confirmation? Really, this is rotten, I was doing all I could to give you plenty of notice, and did contact you in the first instance by the online method and received no answer. You took payment from me on/around the 30th, so where do I stand now? Saturday I move, and have no use for this connection. I did ask the guy ("Stewart", I think) whether the last payment (he said it would be the 25th) would allow me to use the connection for the final month, and was told I could. Please let me know what I now need to do.
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 69

gimpy,

I'm going to have a look into this now for you.

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵