cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progress on ADSL Max orders so far

N/A

I thought it would be useful tracking early orders for ADSL Max e.g. how long they take to happen, and the results of the conversion (e.g. bit rates before and after). Anyone out there in the early bunch of migrators?

If you are registered online with BT, you can see the status of your ADSL MAx regrade order (if you have one), by going to the site

http://www2.bt.com/business/ordertracking

Select "track your landline order".

Starting with me, BT acknowledged the order last Fri (31 March) and states conversion will take place this Friday (7th April). I assume seven days is the standard lead time.
54 REPLIES
Community Veteran

it just keeps coming up with

There is currently a problem retrieving the requested page. Please try again and if the problem persists please try again later. We apologies for any inconvenience caused.
N/A

I only have a personal account, but it works for me (and others according to many messages on other forums).

Yes, I get that message sometimes - seems to be a bug. It sometimes works and sometimes not.
N/A

It would be nice if they could spell 'apologise', since they claim to be doing it.

Eric
N/A

Well........the way PN deal with Customers we could be waiting maybe 6 months or more for 8mb........
N/A

Surely there are some other migrators out there? :roll:
N/A

In theory yes, im on 'upto 4 mb' thwe site link justs ays theres an error fewing a page, ill try again latter.
N/A

The site was working yesterday, but everyone is reporting it not working today. What excellent systems BT has!
N/A

Hi!

I got the "Congratulations! You are being upgraded to 8MB....." email on Monday.

On checking my router stats it was still sync'ing at 2272/288.

On checking the BT Landline ordering page it showed there would be a "Cease and Provide" on my line on the 10th April. (Although from yesterday evening that page no longer works. I get the error as stated above)

So now it is just a waiting game. The only thing is I see in another thread PN are moving 700 people onto Tiscali LLU on the 10th April. Does that mean I won't be going with Maxdsl? Or is it just a coincidence?

Whatever happens I will keep you posted!

Cheers

Lee

For Info : I am on the Slough Main exchange and have a Belkin FD7630 Adsl router with the latest firmware (1.08.03 UK).
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi Lee,

If you go to Contact Us there should be a closed ticket generated by the system around the same time as the email was sent saying something like

The automated Generic Modify Transaction (MODIFY) has submitted an order in eCo to change the customers product to BT IPStream Max.

if that's there then you'll be moving on to DSLMax. The turnaround on the order being processed should be on average about a week.
N/A

As a HomeWorker Pro (upto 4MB) customer I should be one of the 5000 upgrades that have already been submitted to BT shouldn't I?

Shouldn't I be seeing a service notice by now then that says the order has been submitted, and should I have had an email to say that something's in-progress?

It's not exactly inspiring confidence that I've not been forgotten about when I've heard nothing and I'm starting to see that other users have now been upgraded and did receive emails & service notices etc...

It would also be nice to have some idea what product I'm going to be transferred over to on my billing date of the 18th. Last year I was told it was going to be called Teleworker Pro with upload speeds of up-to 832k/s - which as a VPN user I most definately want - but that product doesn't seem to exist now; Teleworker and Small business are both described as up to 448k/s with only the Business product supporting this upload rate...
Homeworker Pro was an IPStream Office provisioned product with 20:1 contention, so where will I fit in?

:?
N/A

Same email and same info in my panel as well M8, but no details in BT's order tracking system as yet.

Laters
N/A

spooky...

I post my question, wander off for a cup of tea and when I get back there's a new email sitting in my In-box and a service status entry in 'contact us'... what were the odds of that eh... :lol:

I'd still like to know what Homeworker Pro (20:1) will become though...!
N/A

So, I'm guessing that my order hasn't been put through.

I have neither the email or the 'closed' ticket even though I'm paying £39.99 a month and should be, according to plusnet, at the front of the queue.

Completely agree with cheesynaan with the lack of confidence regarding this.

Can anyone at plusnet confirm this?

-Steve.
amjrobson
Grafter

Re: Progress on ADSL Max orders so far

http://www2.bt.com/business/ordertracking

I have just tried the above link to see the status of my ADSL to MAX DSL regrade which is supposed to be going through but it says that no order has been placed. It also says that it does not display regrades/ product changes only new orders.

Had anyone else tried this to check on their regrade of a DSL product.