cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programs will not run

N/A

Programs will not run

Sad Same computer new disk drive instalation.
New window will not open when i Click on the install icon in a utility install dvd so unable to install that program.
Also similar problem with when trying to make booking on P & O ferries when I click on the date that should open a small window with a calendar in it nothing hapens or sometimes I get a brief window before it disapears its like somthing is killing it.
Have tried turning of Norton, have ensured pop ups are enabled I have run out of ideas any help apreciated
1 REPLY
Community Veteran

Re: Programs will not run

Sad Same computer new disk drive instalation.
New window will not open when i Click on the install icon in a utility install dvd so unable to install that program.
Also similar problem with when trying to make booking on P & O ferries when I click on the date that should open a small window with a calendar in it nothing hapens or sometimes I get a brief window before it disapears its like somthing is killing it.
Have tried turning of Norton, have ensured pop ups are enabled I have run out of ideas any help apreciated

Hve you done a scan for viruses, spyware etc anything that could be distrupting things?

What OS are you using?

The disk drive that you installed, is this an extra drive or is it a new drive that meant you had to install your OS onto it?