cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product design pages P1, 2 & 3

Fixes: 115

Apologies if this has been covered here before but I couldn't find any recent reference to the Product Design pages.

I was looking through the Premier Option pages and note that for all three Premier accounts it is stated:

20GB is the maximum peak-time allowance. We manage peak-time usage to ensure every customer receives a fair service without having a negative effect on other customers usage. Some restrictions are applied as you approach the 20GB peak allowance.

The remaining text does describe the restrictions as they should be for each account (GB20 - P1, 30GB - P2 & 40GB - P3).

Not sure, but maybe the above text could mislead or confuse some people. I asume it is an eror from a trigger-happy copy & paste finger.

I initailly had a shock reaction as I thought my allowance had been reduced Shocked .

Anyone else notice this?

Edit:
1. Also, there seems to be no more reference to the SUP. Has this been removed totally?

2. There is no mention as to when warning emails are sent out.

It could be that I have missed all the above somehow and would appreciate pointers to the rlevent URLs ifthey exist.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

2 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Thanks, I've raised that as problem 41728 to change that paragraph on those pages.

Sustainable Usage Policy is still in place the details are here:

http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/network/sustainable_usage_guide.shtml
Fixes: 115

Thanks Dave.

Perhaps a link to the SUP from these pages would be helpful?

How PlusNet guarantees quality

Broadband Premier Option 1

Broadband Premier Option 2

Broadband Premier Option 3

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still