cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Upgrade confusion

N/A

Hi There

In the email from customer support (titled: Changing to your new PlusNet product and upgrading to MaxDSL) it states:

The improvements to your current product, takes place again on the day of your billing. This will happen to all customers billed on that day and is separate to the speed upgrade.

Changing customers over to their new product is going smoothly.
[end quote]

I am totally lost as to when my product update will happen. My usage was reset on the 5th April. Money left my account on the 10th. I have been told various times from last friday (somewhere in here) to 5th may (by Customer supoprt ticket).

Can I get a precise date of the product change?

Thank you
Callum
6 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

This will happen 06/05/06
N/A

Hi there,

disappointing, but thank you for letting me know.

Callum
robbynudd
Grafter

Hi

My billing date was the 31st of March 2006 I fall out of all the categories but have been told by Mand I should be up and running around 30th April 2006. Have I been upgraded yet as I now have the new VMU and the 240 free Plus Talk minutes but still have a 2mb Line.

any help would be appreciated

Stodge
N/A

The product refresh (VMU, plustalk, etc) is not linked to the MaxDSL upgrades (or atleast wasn't) so you can have one without the other...
Mand
Grafter

Your product refresh has occured, you are on the new product and have the benefits of that. Your regrade to MaxDSL will be processed as advised above and further notification sent by email.
robbynudd
Grafter

@ solstans

@mand

thanks for the facts

Stodge