Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Refresh

apollo1
Grafter

Product Refresh

Hi

My billing date was on the 1st April, however my portal options are the same, i was looking forward to using the new "My Usage" detailing the different parts of my connection.

When will the portal change and when it does will this mean my account has been moved to upto 8mb now my billing date has passed?

Thanks Cheesy

Graham
6 REPLIES
Alecto
Grafter

Product Refresh

According to various other posts on here, there's been a delay and it will now be May 1st for your change to the new package and limits.
And the 8Mb (or whatever speed you can get) will come when Pn get round to requesting it, and BT get round to doing it.
Mand
Grafter

Product Refresh

The first batch of customer's moved onto the new products went through today. Therefore if your billing date is the 1st you will be transferred to the new product on 1st May.

The regrades will be done in a certain order as has been advised:

- Upto 4 and 8MB customers first
- Customers whose exchange has been enabled in order of how long they have held an account (long-standing customers first)
- Everyone else
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

Product Refresh

Mand,
Can you confirm that the product regrade is independant of the date of moving to the new products.
I ask because I have seen a number of conflicting and contradictory statements on this.
Can you further advise if there is any priority given to certain products after the 4MB and 8MB groups have been completed
Community Veteran

Product Refresh

Product regrade - that is to the products advertised on the site and in the product refresh will happen on your billing date

Speed regrade - will happen in the fashion Mand has described above and is not dependent on you being on the new products
N/A

Product Refresh

What about people whose billing day is not on the 1st?

e.g. Mine is on the 7th, so will I be upgraded on 7th April or 7th May (or 1st May)?
Community Veteran

Product Refresh

7th April