cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with NAT and Azerus

N/A

Having trouble getting all green lights for my downloads. At the moment they are sitting at all yellow.

I have set up a static IP (10.0.0.16) which is outside my DHCP range on my router so no other machine will get it, i have set up a dynamic NAPT session with simple ppp session 0.

Also have set up a virtual server which forwards both UDP and TCP ports 4672 to my IP address. This is the port i have set up in azerus.

The router is an eTec pt 3810.

I am stumped Sad
13 REPLIES
csogilvie
Grafter

Does your router do UPNP? If so, you can enable that and let Azureus deal with the ports. Other than that, no idea as mine does UPNP Sad
N/A

Not sure what UPNP is ..

also, have you ever seen this?

Those file names were normal to begin with!

And the traffic meter. It goes to 230k then to 0 and back a LOT.

Hmm. Cry Cry

Click for image

[Moderator's note by Chris (Eurotrain4): Image changed to a link as it was stretching the page]
Alecto
Grafter

Just loaded Azureus myself and the lights stay at amber for most of the time, then suddenly change to green/blue of their own accord, then some time later back to amber.
It doesn't seem to affect downloading speed.
So I'd guess that it's the system rather than your computer, and provided the light isn't red, you're OK..
You can do a test on the Tools/Configuration Wizard to confirm that it can communicate with you OK.
N/A

Talking about downloading illegal software on a public forum echarmings, tut tut. Even a screenshot to boot. Too bad suprnova is gone, what are you going to do for your warez now. Sounds like your a 'badboy' also. A bit of a case of the pot calling the kettle black methinks.
N/A

If your router doesn't have UPnP, you need to add a port forwarding rule for the default port, normally 6881
N/A

get a life dalore. :arrow:

Fixed the problem, it wasnt forwarding the tracker port (6969) thx for the helpfull replies Cool
N/A

How did you solve it in the end?

my port forwarding comment was not directed at the tracker port, but the other port listed. It's the one used to send and recieve all the actual data but I can't remember what it's called. :shock:

Aaron
N/A

the port you listed was the default port used by azerus, i had changed mine to 4672 and already forwarded that. i was downloading, but not getting connected to the tracker (staying yellow) which was because the tracker port was not getting through my router Smiley
N/A

I got a life Ewan Charmings, its called poking you with a stick while I wait for my downloads. My, you could of thought you would of chose the correct place in the forum to discuss this seeing as you practically live in this forum, but no its all in customer feedback.

Merry xmas you charming fellow, keep up the illegal activity. I hope Santa still visits you even if your being naughty.

(PS Telling me to get a life when your fanboy signature is bigger then most of your very constructive posts is quite funny, keep it up)
N/A

fanboy signature? oh you must be a 'badboy' then? :shock:

Exellent life you have, waiting for downloads whilst poking me with a stick... I however kill time at work here, and making people like you bite is quite a fun thing to do when you're bored, waiting to go home and do 'interesting' things, in the 'outside world', heard of it?

Mods would move my post if it was so offensivly in the wrong place, but they didnt.

My very constructive posts? Your post here was no better than mine have been mate. Pot, kettle, black, for sure.
Community Veteran

Mods would move my post if it was so offensivly in the wrong place, but they didnt.

No but this thread is in danger of being locked as its getting argumentative.
Please stop the in fighting and stay on the original subject. Smiley
N/A

go ahead and lock it mate, subject is done with Smiley

Save me from my argumentativeness, i can never ressist a fight :roll:
Community Veteran