Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with webstats?

cossey
Grafter

Problem with webstats?

I've just tried accessing my webstats and get the following:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /stats/www.cossey.plus.com on this server.

Apache/1.3.26 Server at portal.plus.net Port 80

Anyone got an idea why? I am logged in. I usually get prompted for a user/password when I select the domain to report on but this time I go directly to the above message.

Thanks.
9 REPLIES
lhorwath
Grafter

Problem with webstats?

Hi there,

We were aware that last nights maintenance will affect webstats, because of the mail problem, ther fix for this has been delayed. This will be looked at this afternoon.

regards

Luke
cossey
Grafter

Problem with webstats?

Thanks.

I don't suppose that this will also fix the cgi webstats problem? Looking at the log files via FTP the cgi log still has not been updated since 6th Feb.
cossey
Grafter

Problem with webstats?

I'm glad to see that webstats are working again, well almost Sad

Still no CGI stats (since 6th Feb). Does anyone know when this may be resolved?

I'm sure I saw something somewhere related to this but I'll be damned if I can find it again...

Thanks

Coz.
N/A

Problem with webstats?

I got my webstats back an hour ago. What is puzzling is that for the past week the number of hits has been half of the normal whilst the new figures for the past two days are back to the normal level. Strange. And caching is still in effect.
lhorwath
Grafter

Problem with webstats?

Hi there,

Webspace webstats, should be back, I've got to check again at 7 to make sure this is working, but from the posts here I'm guessing it is.

CGI webstats, still has an open problem on it. This has been assigned to one of the network guys currently working on the mail issue. He will be looking at it after the email has been resolved.

regards

Luke
cossey
Grafter

Problem with webstats?

I notice that the service status page is currently showing mostly green lights.

Looks good!!

However, I can find no mention of the CGI webstats problem within the amber categories. Am I missing something?

As email is now showing green, has the network guy now been assigned to the CGI webstats problem?

Coz
Julie
Grafter

Problem with webstats?

I think it may be more important that they get the websites working properly and the caching problem sorted before they look at the stats :?: :?:
lhorwath
Grafter

Problem with webstats?

Hi there,

We are currently investigating the slowness of sites hosted with us. We will be addressing the cacheing situation and webstats on the CGI platform in the very near future.

regards

Luke
lhorwath
Grafter

Problem with webstats?

Sorry Guys,

We do have an open problem with webstats on CGI, this is also being addressed by our network team. I will post again when I know more.

regards

Luke