cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with website

N/A

Problem with website

I am having problems contacting this web-site: www.kodakgallery.co.uk.
I can contact www.kodakgallery.com and the australasian kodakgalleries, but none of the european. Can anyone help?
I have cleared cookies, temporary internet files and disabled firewalls, virus software and tried a different browser. I have also disabled the firewall on my router. I cannot find any blocking on my computer. I also cannot access this site from my other computer via plusnet broadband but can gain access when I use a dial-up connection with a different ISP.
Does anyone else have problems accessing this site using plusnet broadband or have any suggestions? Thanks.
9 REPLIES
N/A

Problem with website

No help, but I have the same with PN connection.
N/A

Problem with website

Thanks, James.
Would someone please try accessing www.kodakgallery.co.uk using plusnet broadband and let me know whether it is possible. Thanks.
shellsong
Grafter

Problem with website

No go!-- and when I try pinging it, it gets converted to kodakgallery.eu.com and suffers 100% packet loss!

(Of course I am using the PN DNS servers which could offer an explanation!) Tongue
csogilvie
Grafter

Problem with website

It has been working on and off for me all day, including on my work connection which is not PlusNet.
N/A

Problem with website

I'm getting the following:

Ofoto.co.uk will be back soon.

The Ofoto Web site is currently undergoing temporary maintenance to better serve you and your photos. Please visit us again soon.

Using IE6, if that's any use to you...
shellsong
Grafter

Problem with website

Same for me now using Firefox 1.5.0.5
N/A

Problem with website

Probably a problem at their end.
Clicking all i get is:-

Ofoto.co.uk will be back soon.

The Ofoto Web site is currently undergoing temporary maintenance to better serve you and your photos. Please visit us again soon.
N/A

Problem with website

Thank you all very much; it will save me wasting time trying to connect.
N/A

Problem with website

Still the same problem here. Most odd....