Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with replying to CU ticket

ForeverArsenal
Grafter

Hi
Hope I'm in the right group for my question(new to Plusnet).
Yesterday(wed) I raised a ticket under ~contact us~
I received an e-mail to say my query had been dealt with and to respond
to the ticket if needed (which I do need to).

The ticket is open,at the bottom is a button with action ticket (or sim)clicking
this takes me to a page to reply,after typing my reply I can see no way of
sending my anwser,no button to click and summit my reply.

I've phoned support who said they think there *is* a send//summit button
on the page for my reply.
Been though it several times but no send button.

I do need to reply asap,can anyone help please,spent time going though help pages but unable to resolve my problem.

Probably being dumb.
Barry

[Moderators note (by Thomas): The post has been moved to a more relevant board, and the title has been changed to something much more useful to those perusing the forums.]
8 REPLIES
ForeverArsenal
Grafter

Moderators note (by Thomas): The post has been moved to a more relevant board, and the title has been changed to something much more useful to those perusing the forums.]

Thank you for your help and link.
Community Veteran

There should be some way to interact with the ticket. If you think your broswer is at fault try clearing your cache / temp internet files or try a different broswer.
Also make sure the ticket is open, it may have been closed accidently by yourself or by a support person (if the ticket was raised internally).

If you still have problems get the support people to log in as you via the portal and try to replicate it.

Perhaps the actual problem you are trying to get help with i.e. the contents of the ticket is something someone on this board can help with?

Chris
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Tick the top no box then add the message, then click answer. Its a mensa test that mensa failed, so PN gave it to us to enjoy.
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
Ianwild
Grafter

LOL!

We are aware of the issue here and apologise that you got confused. The answer you have been given is correct and I can assure you that we are looking at making this process much clearer as soon as we possibly can.

Regards,
ForeverArsenal
Grafter

Hi
Many thanks for the replies,will give it a go.

Did answer a ticket few days back and am sure there was a send reply
button.
Many thanks
Barry
ForeverArsenal
Grafter

Tick the top no box then add the message, then click answer.

Hi
Thanks for that,still did not work though.

had enough trying now,wait until more users have probs.
I know it not hard to reply to a ticket,done one on my second day of
joining pn.
Many thanks
Barry

[Moderators note (by Chris): I've add the above quote in quote tags and removed the unnecessary parts.]
N/A

I know this might be a little bit late - but I had a similar problem on another web site where the "reply" button wasn't visible and it turned out to be something to do with "cookies" ie the setting in my computer was set to reject cookies !.
Regards
DaveH
Ianwild
Grafter

He He! We never got any more reports of this problem afaik, I wonder if it ever got solved for the op?

Cheers,

Ian