cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with details

N/A

Problem with details

Is there a problem with the Portal??. Its just that I was surfing around the "New Look +Net portal" when I clicked in the IP section of connection details of my account, only to find it says "Current Status : You are currently using a dynamic IP address" :roll: eeerrrmmm ............. nop I am and always have been on a Static IP.

Anyone else got this or a similar prob?
14 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Problem with details

What acount are you on?
N/A

Problem with details

Not here, I still see the same old buggy page.

I'm still not sure why I see static ip twice, but I'm happy with my 4 ip netblock so I'm not clicking anything!
N/A

Problem with details

What acount are you on?

Business BB upto 2MB £34.99

Darksky....... I wonder if you had a block of eight IP's it would show 4 :? lol
Community Veteran

Problem with details

darkskye,

The duplicated IP icon is because when the 4 ip block was added, a new IP icon is also added and sometimes the old one (for your original single IP) remains.

Just raise a ticket and it can be fixed.

thebigyin,

Very strange. Mine is fine (BB premier upto 2Mb).
csogilvie
Grafter

Problem with details

I'm still not sure why I see static ip twice, but I'm happy with my 4 ip netblock so I'm not clicking anything!

The other component wasn't nuked when you get the IP block. If you raise a ticket, someone will kindly nuke it for you - it's a simple process.
N/A

Problem with details

Colin,
Thats the way I've always seen "My Settings". It is possible that there is something that needs to be nuked since my original account was a PAYG Dial-up account, but as per your advice, a ticket has been raised.

Regards,
Andrew D Wiles
N/A

Problem with details

And all hail Mr P. R. for sorting out the problem.

But i'll be back here to sound off if on my next router reboot things are messed up Cheesy
N/A

Problem with details

so should I raise a ticket for this? Is it a known problem or is it just me?
Community Veteran

Problem with details

Yes, raise a ticket and get it investigated.
prichardson
Grafter

Problem with details

Hi,

thebigyin. I couldn't spot what may be causing yours, so I will leave it for somebody else to spot possibly why and test further.

darkskye. It wont break.... I hope

Nah. It is a simple case that the existing static IP product was left on your account, but in an unconfigured state. Destroying such a component doesn't change the account at all, just what is visable.

Kind Regards,
Ben_Brown
Grafter

Problem with details

thebigyin - I've raised this to our developers as problem 29572.
N/A

Problem with details

bbrown I have raised a ticket for it no: 18330566 so if you want to link it with yours or delete 1, just so that it wont cause double work for someone Cheesy
Ben_Brown
Grafter

Problem with details

Yeah, I saw that. I've closed the ticket as a problem is the best way to fix this sort of issue.
N/A

Problem with details

thats it sorted now thanks Ben Cheesy