cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with an online game site

N/A

I can connect off peak no problem. but at at peak times i connect so slowly i cammot play, its too lagy then after about 11 p.m alls fine, supports not giving any replies,any help appreciated.
8 REPLIES
N/A

Have you contacted the gaming site in question also? Perhaps they are having problems with their server capacity at the moment?

Could you post us a link to the website in question? Then other people here can check also to see if its something effecting us all or just you personally.
N/A

Those questions pose no merit as obviously the problem lies with my connection.
N/A

Okily dokily!
N/A

Those questions pose no merit

Actually... they do.

Please provide further info with regards to the gaming site and specifically what game it is?? There have been gaming issues on plusnet for a while now, and you may just have to tell plusnet what game it is and a few other things for them to "prioritise" it properly.
N/A

Actually i have an open question where i have specified the name of the game(Legend of Mir 2) and i have asked what information they need but i am not being replied to.
N/A

Try PMing PN staff neenan (Carl) with the details, he's the guy looking after the Ellacoya signatures.

He will need the game name & the ports it uses.
Mand
Grafter

Morning, Smiley

I have passed your ticket to the networks team to make sure the game is correctly prioritised. I've also asked you to add a little more info to the ticket if possible.
N/A

I too have submitted a ticket for Legend of mir 3. Just for anybody else who wants to send a ticket the ports used are:

TCP 7000, 7100 and 7208

7000,7100 are for the login & character selection servers, 7208 is the actual game so thats the most important port with regards to in-game lag.

Regards,

Craig