cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with VMU

N/A

Problem with VMU

Is there a problem with the View My Usage only mine is stuck at me having used 36 minutes only on my Connect Lite User.
This is wrong, I have used several hours.
20 REPLIES
N/A

Problem with VMU

Yeah, me too.
davidpanther
Grafter

Problem with VMU

count me in (again); mines been stuck on 7 mins since wednesday
N/A

Problem with VMU

I put a ticket in about my dialup VMU over 24 hours ago but nobody has looked at it yet. Put in more tickets to get some pressure on them.
davidpanther
Grafter

Problem with VMU

Hi,

I have raised this as an internal problem (22810).

Regards,
N/A

Problem with VMU

Just went to raise a ticket on the VMU problem, but apparently they are now aware of this according to the message at the ticket site, and request no new tickets raised on this issue, so it says when I went to raise one. Smiley
N/A

Problem with VMU

Pity - my VMU is claiming I've used 2.97 GB this month, when it's only day 4 of the month, and I've only used 147MB since the start of the month if you add up each days amounts... I'm worried it's going to cut me off in a bit.

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Quote removed as it was just a carbon copy of the preseding post and not needed.
N/A

Problem with VMU

My problem is similar to gasny - I'm on day three of my accounting period and I have used 76.88MB so far - yet the VMU shows me as in the blue at 1.06GB!!!!
N/A

Problem with VMU

I have the same problem as gasny and goodconnexions. I raised a ticket yesterday. This is the reply I got:

This is a current problem under ID 22799

I have added your username to the list to ensure it is resolved.

I thought all the VMU problems had been resolved according to a service status post on 17th January.

Sam
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 69

Problem with VMU

Hi,

This wasn't one of the generic issues originally raised with the VMU platform. A few days ago our billing run did not completed as expected. As a result we had to run the script a second time to ensure all those who were due to be billed were. The problem arose from the fact that the bandwidth usage was not reset correctly following this second billing run. As mentioned we are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

Problem with VMU

I've now received an e-mail from the system to tell me of the exciting new charges in store for me:

This is an email from PlusNet to let you know that your data transfer usage
for the month has gone above 3GB. You can continue to use your PlusNet
Broadband Home Lite 2Mb (Monthly Contract, No Modem) with included 2GB
bandwidth account but you should read on as this email contains important
information.

As a result of using over 3GB of data transfer you now have an extra
gigabyte of data transfer included to use this month.

If it continues I'll be over the price cap I set.
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Problem with VMU

Hi,

Once the problem is resolved, your usage levels should be corrected. In the event that they are not we would of course refund any surplus costs immediately.

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team

N/A

Problem with VMU

VMU as in hours per week , as opposed to bandwidth. sort of crossed wires here I think. Mine still says 36 minutes and 40 seconds has done for days now.

Perhaps the View My Usage is broken for everyone :?
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Problem with VMU

Hi,

Two problems have been raised.

-One affecting the VMU tool for ADSL Lite customers. These customer's will have been billed recently and the problem will have resulted in the bandwidth not being reset correctly following the billing.

-Connect and dial up users whos usage statistics have been 'frozen' resulting in no data being visable for the past few days.

Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team

N/A

Problem with VMU

Thanks for the info Cheesy