cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Query

nathan1111
Grafter

Price Query

May I ask why your charging £39.99 for an upto 24mb when released, as mentioned in announcements. I know your currently trialing with Tiscali's LLU, and some of Easynet. But arent the Isp Be ( or BeThere ) also currently using EasyNets LLU equipment, Also what i find unusual is that in previous announcements you hav mentioned that the upload speed of upto 24mb will be 768kbs, whereas BeThere has an upload speed of 1.3mb.. And to make it better they cost £24 for unlimited usage whereas on the £39.99 product you will be offering there are usage restrictions. Why are PlusNets prices structured this way, and have you thought of the effect this could have on customers like myself to be tempted to look elsewhere?
4 REPLIES
shellsong
Grafter

Price Query

I understood BeUnlimited were using their own equipment-- I don't know whether they're using any other provider's pipes but they have said from the onset they were using the latest equipment in their rollout
N/A

Price Query

Yeah, I understood they where installing their own equipment too.
N/A

Price Query

BeThere are definately the people i would be going with if i was looking into LLU. Although i suspect its unrestricted just to get customers in and after a few months itll be capped, but for the price its a brilliant service. I know a few people on it and they only get about 16mb due to their line, but 16mb is still a lot better than 2mb or MaxADSLs 8mb.
N/A

Price Query

No precise details of upload or download speeds for the LLU products have been released yet. So far there has only been an agreemement made with Tiscali to provide LLU services wholesale to PlusNet the precise details of which haven't been released. The EasyNet LLU trials are still ongoing.