cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Presumptions

N/A

Presumptions

From "The grass may not be greener" thread.

Although that reply may be intended to help planetdust (who is no longer a customer of Plusnet)this forum is not the correct place to discuss the offering of other ISP's

Actually, I am still a customer of Plusnet, I have a PayG account, does this make me a lesser mortal? And who decides it is not the place to 'discuss the offering of other ISP's'? Is this mentioned in the forum 'rules'?

This is actually one reason I decided to leave Plusnet, over-moderation of this forum by members of the public who are not affiliated with Plusnet in any way except by suscribing to their services.
8 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Presumptions

Planetdust,

This forum is for current broadband customers of ours. Once we have received a Delta report stating that you broadband services have been removed, your forum access should be limited to the dialup forum.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Presumptions

This forum is for current broadband customers of ours.

When did that change? I thought Connect users were also allowed in here and it was just the dial-up PAYG that were excluded.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Community Veteran

Presumptions

This forum is for current broadband customers of ours.

When did that change? I thought Connect users were also allowed in here and it was just the dial-up PAYG that were excluded.

AFAIK it is. :?
James
Grafter

Presumptions

Sorry, I was referring to PAYG Standard customers Smiley

Keep on forgetting how many dialup products we have.
N/A

Presumptions

lol,

I think someones fingers were perhaps twitching a little faster than the realisation of what was being typed actually sunk in.

As far as im aware all subscription based paying customers have full access. Only those on a free account are restricted.

Unless things have changed...
Community Veteran

Presumptions

lol, James beat you to it Tom Tongue
N/A

Presumptions

Indeed it would seem so.

Not to worry.
The_10th
Grafter

Presumptions

I was the 'one' who was quote "...intended to help..." by suggesting another ISP he/she may wish to try for whatever reason(s) he/she has to consider. Let us not forget that ISP customers can move about and even return - shock horror :!:

Would the line taken by the moderator saying we shouldn't help PN customers really be conducive to a return to PN? No prizes there I think so no postcards required Wink.

I agree to some degree that moderation here is getting a little too twitchy sometimes, and the freedom of speech shouldn't be limited - let some degree of common sense prevail. This is just a forum and not the houses of parliament people! :lol: