cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premier and PAYG adsl

N/A

Premier and PAYG adsl

Hi

On the £21.99 plus extra £1 domain per month account. Have 2 domains that require the CGI/PHP side of things.

If i downgrade to the PAYG account for £14.99 plus extra £1 what is the difference.

I no that if i went down to the plus i would lose the CGI/PHP etc which i dont want but the premiere and PAYG seem to be the same apart from a price cut.

Can someone explain the difference.

Regards

John
3 REPLIES
N/A

Premier and PAYG adsl

The PAYG price includes 1GB of data transfer with an extra cost per GB downloaded (about £1 per GB Ithink). This is why p2p, usenet, etc are not throttled in any way as you are paying for it as you use it. If you use 30GB per month, that is your £14.99 subscription + £29.00, unless you go for the new option of 10GB + voip calls at £1.99.

Broadband PAYG comes with 1GB of data transfer included, or 10GB if you choose the special offer product. You can add extra data transfer whenever you need it for just £1 a GB. Alternatively you can simply pay for extra GBs as you use them at £1.25 each.

HTH

Mark
N/A

Premier and PAYG adsl

Hi

Thanks now its more clear.

Is the premier i am on now at 21.99 throttled on P2P etc. If so the PAYG could be better and cheaper for smaller downloads etc.

John
N/A

Premier and PAYG adsl

There is an amount of throttling if you exceed the peak time limits (0800- 23.59, there is another form of peak as well from 1600- 23.59 not sure why), but I don't know what they are on Premier, something to do with 30GB/ 10GB. They say that there are no limits, even on managed accounts, between 0001- 0800.

Mark