cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premier 1 & New VMBU

Braith
Grafter

Premier 1 & New VMBU

When will the new VMBU tool be available for premier users as my billing date is today I would be interested in finding out. Sorry for this post but the others I have looked at regarding vmbu seem to relate to PAYG.
16 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

Premier 1 & New VMBU

Hi there,

This will update within 24 hours but may need a disconnect and reconnect.
N/A

Premier 1 & New VMBU

My billing date was 5th April. When can i expect the changes?

Or must I wait another month before even being considered for the new VMBU, plustalk minutes or even the Maxdsl upgrade! Sad
Mand
Grafter

Premier 1 & New VMBU

You will be moved over on the 5th of May.
N/A

Premier 1 & New VMBU

Mand,

Thats something I have been wondering about also. I was billed on the 3rd of this month and have been moved over to the new product. I have done a dc and reconnect but still the VMBU is displaying as the old one.

Anychance you could get this raised for me ? Or is there a logical explanation?

Cheers,
Mand
Grafter

Premier 1 & New VMBU

I'll investigate it for you on Tuesday Tom.

My long weekend started 1 minute ago Smiley

Have a good one.
N/A

Premier 1 & New VMBU

I am also a little confused as to when my VMBU will be changed, I was billed on 8th, I had an email about 10 days previous explaining being moved to the new style product (I assume this means I have been changed) and I was wondering when I should see the new VMBU. Obviously I would also like the upgrade to maxDSL, but thats not too much of a concern, I can wait that out, was just wondering when I should see the other changes, so I can monitor my usage better.
N/A

Premier 1 & New VMBU

TY Mand Smiley
N/A

Premier 1 & New VMBU

I am on bog-standard Premier Option 1 , my billing date was also the 8th April. I was moved over to the new VMU yesterday.

I can get ot it either via either the MyAccount | ConnectionSettings route or via :
https://portal.plus.net/view_my_broadband_usage/index.php

The old VMU is still available to me (and being updated) at its original address of :
https://portal.plus.net/view_my_broadband_usage/

So if like me you had the old one bookmarked you may not immediately recognise that the new one is there as well.
Needless to say not all the data from the old system has passed over to the new system.(almost 11GB has not got passed across Cheesy ) ... and the CSC person at the other end of my ticket says he doesn't have access to the old VMU,...

Ray
N/A

Premier 1 & New VMBU

No I didn't have it bookmarked, reckon it could be that I need to reconnect the router? (although thats been done once already today)
LiamM
Grafter

Premier 1 & New VMBU

It shouldn't be. The link to VMU from the portal should automatically change to the new address from your billing date.

Does this lead you anywhere - http://portal.plus.net/view_my_broadband_usage/index.php?link=mc_myaccount ?
N/A

Premier 1 & New VMBU

Just the same old one, not the one broken down by protocol type, or am I being silly and that isn't being introduced and we just have the breakdown 8am-4pm,. 4pm-midnight and off peak.

(without the specific traffic type breakdown)
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Premier 1 & New VMBU

Are you on PAYG? We don't get the breakdown.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Braith
Grafter

Premier 1 & New VMBU

I have just come back and checked my usage and it now says the following

Broadband Premier

You don't have any usage data to show right now.
This might be because your account is new, or your usage has been reset for a new billing month.

It can take up to 2 hours for your usage to show up - please check again later.

Underneath this message it has a part where it says 'View historical history' when i click on the view usage history it shows me how much data i used from 30 Mar - 14th April in the new format. When i click on a part called view internet activities it has a breakdown of all protocols, although all sections are blank indicating that i haven't used any yet. I have to say I do like the look of it, and it's good now that it only shows peak usage, off - peak and total usage.
N/A

Premier 1 & New VMBU

I am definately on broadband premier, and I definately still don't have the new style VMBU :s