cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive action by plusnet

N/A

I have just received an email to claim a months service payment back for the poor performance of BB+, it contained the following statement - "As a customer who has consistently used less than your peak time allowance, we would like to offer you the chance to claim a refund of 1 month service as a goodwill gesture for the performance issues experienced in recent weeks. " Im still running at 256KBps down, 209KBps up, but at least plus.net have made a small but positive step for those who dont abuse BB+. I was and still may leave if the speed rates dont improve in the next few months, but this is a positive move my plusnet
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

And is the service now as good as you would like? If not, then the situation now is as good as it gets!

SW.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
N/A

I wonder how many MAC keys they have issued in the last few days, I asked for mine and received it within 24 hours.

My worst test came back at 13kbps, some considerable distance from the 2mbs I'm paying for.

I've run 3 tests in the last 24 hours, all came back at less than 105kbps, so the jury is still out.
N/A

i have been getting 250kbs at peak times for as long as i can remember i have been with plusnet for 2 years i can get 6000 during the day but am at work so not much good i only complained once and i might get a rebate i have never gone over the 4 gig limit. am fairley happy but i did expect a better service from plusnet maybe i should look around.
N/A

All as i think any of us want is a reasonable service, i would be happy to have 1Mb downloads, even though my line has been tested to 6Mb. I dont particularly want to move but its hard when you know people in the same road getting 2Mb+ with SKy ISP for 5 pound. I just hope improvements will come, i understand that people using more than 4Gb in a month should move product, just dont like the affect traffic shaping etc has on a light user like me!