cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal status is not reporting correctly

Marteknet
Grafter

Portal status is not reporting correctly

My domains www.martek-net.co.uk and www.petsallsorts.co.uk are not working despite the status reports saying things are ok now.

here's the story so far.

I have been on to support but there is a 10 hours completion time.

force9 know there have been errors with domains being unavailable here's the status reports on this issue

07/02/2005 @ 18:16 Intermittant unavailability of customer websites - Resolved
The problem with customer websties intermittantly being unavailable has now been resolved.

This was caused by a misconfigured external proxy server.

Our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind regards
Luke Horwath
Customer Support
07/02/2005 @ 16:04 Intermittant unavailability of customer websites - Update
Following on from our earlier service status regarding the intermittant viewing of customer websites. This is still being investigated and worked on by our Network Engineers.

Further updates will be made when information is available.

Our apologies for the inconvenience this may cause.

Kind regards
Luke Horwath
Customer Support
07/02/2005 @ 13:29 Temporary unavailability of websites - Update
We are currently investigating a problem with the temporary unavailability of customer websites. This is now affecting domain names as well.

Our engineers are investigating and further updates will be made when information is available.

Kind regards
Luke Horwath
Customer Support
07/02/2005 @ 13:23 Temporary unavailability of websites
We are currently investigating a problem with the temporary unavailability of customer websites. It is only www.username.f9.co.uk that is affected, not domain names.

Our engineers are investigating and further updates will be made when information is available.

Kind regards
Luke Horwath
Customer Support

Its now 20:27

I have received a reply from support only to be told:
2005-02-07
19:57:40

Customer Support Centre Actioned : Dear Mr Martin,
We are currently still investigating this, our engineers will let us know once this has been fixed.

We will then let our customers know once it has been fixed.

If this is the case why has the status still not been uplated, its the same as when i first posted this here. You would save your self a lot of work answering customers questions on this matter and be able to use the time for something more productive. Like making sure the services continue to run.