cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal Situation Update?!?

Community Veteran

It says on the service status page that the next update for the portal was going be made on 16/02/2006 @ 13:00 however its now 4 days later and still nothing? any progress been made?

as I am back in college I am now experiencing the logouts and yes its very very annoying!
3 REPLIES
N/A

That date is wrong, the last update was made at that time and the next-update timer wasn't kicked forwards. We've had informal info on the forums that the dev's are 'working on it' but they weren't in over the weekend. An update would be appreciated, but I fear there is nothing to say just yet.
Many of the staff as PlusNet are just as annoyed as us about this as they use the forum and get logged out, have had to switch browsers, etc etc. Not that that's an excuse, just to say that the pain isn't going unheard or not empathised with by them Smiley
JonathanW
Grafter

I've just spoken to someone regarding this, and posted an update via service status.

The reason for the date being so far in the past on the original announcement is that the 'next update' date wasn't adjusted before the post was made, which knocks it on an hour from the original post time.
Community Veteran

I did see the post it just looked like it was an original post rather than an update but I did suspect that someone forgot to change the date as comms are usually very good at updating the service status on time!